Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo (1111 Views)

Who Has The Best Pout – Ice Prince Or His Boo? / Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo) / Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo by airedales: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WnSXKfRcXBE/Ul5gyv74M-I/AAAAAAAADmE/8s0EQBj3LvQ/s400/OLAMIDE+AND+BOO+kemifilaniblog.PNG[/img]
Aww, i just love these two!
Olamide shared these photo of his boo and announced how they celebrated their love yesterday by captioning the photo as "felebration of love".....they look so happy together.

Olamide isn’t shy to put her out there….he calls her his his ‘baby mama’ and ‘boo from day 1′.
Don’t they look cute together? Are we going to hear the wedding bells soon?

Visit Nigeria's Finest Celebrity News Source...Breaking News/Gists @http:///C2jqI
Re: Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo by demelza: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Fine geh.
Re: Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo by hammedkola(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Okay, but...they just look normal to me...nothing much about this pics

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Family Pose In Matching Outfits (PHOTO) / Photos Nine People Who Might Be Gratefull To Skelewu Crooner Davido / Pop Superstar RIHANNA Shows Off Her Latest PIERCINGS... FREAKY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.