Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? (1226 Views)

How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Corpers presently serving and ex corpers,please is there any special reward ,graces or priviledge in being the first person (corper)to get to orientation campI mean number 001.....
Re: Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
YES ***you get to b d first person that the soldiers will drill. Suffer!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? by dorthmaen: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
I'd better be no 1000 then.
Re: Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? by yokiti: 1:57am On Oct 17, 2013
1. In area of accomodation; you will be privilege to be in the best room if such luxury is available in your state of camping.
2. Its an avenue to join the special corps, Man O War or OBS; Orientation broadcasting service as well as the band if you are gifted in that area.
I hope this little info will be able to attend to your curiosity? Happy camping!
Re: Any Special Favour In Being The 001/first To Arrive In Camp? by tojahh(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
My guy, nothing like preferential treatment, i happened to be 001 when i arrive came though in honesty, i wasn't the first to show up but i wouldn't say i know how the number were juggled and my state code falls on (PT/13B/0001). You are not even recognised, not even in any activity, i even have to advertise myself to the officials and soldiers that am a unique dude with 0001 but it seems i was speaking swahili, even sef after camp, na one kind village dem carry me go, the school no door, no zinc in some of the classes. so my guy relax, go camp and get any code wey reach ya hand. Shekena!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Nysc Corper Being Used Like Slave. / Feminine-looking Nigerian Man Starts His NYSC (photos) / Nysc 2008 Batch A Passing Out Parade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.