Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Vacancy For Secretarial Studies At Any Level. Hnd And Ond Inclusive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Secretarial Studies At Any Level. Hnd And Ond Inclusive (1380 Views)

I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Secretarial Studies At Any Level. Hnd And Ond Inclusive by ebenz1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2008
If you are any level holder of secretarial studies, Your time has come, as Wema bank is upgrading their present secretaries to higher post. So therefore proceed to any wema bank branch and they will almost apply you immediately or post you to another branch.
For details you can still reach me.
No flashing please.
Re: Vacancy For Secretarial Studies At Any Level. Hnd And Ond Inclusive by AmyRay(f): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2008
Thanks Ebenz for the information. Please am interested, can you send me your e-mail address so I can forward a copy of my C.V to you.

Thank you.
Re: Vacancy For Secretarial Studies At Any Level. Hnd And Ond Inclusive by ebenz1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
These are the procedures of the application

Write a hand written application, addressed to

General Manager
WBP Venture ltd.
28 Afolabi Aina street,
Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.

Attached with your O Level result, OND Result or equivalent
Male and Female (both accepted)
Must not be more than 27 years
Must be submitted before friday 11th july 2008

take a look at the attached format

(1) (Reply)

Arik Airline Vacancies / Vacancy For Science Lab Tech / Young Professionals Program - Adb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.