Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. (7486 Views)

Kunyenya Nigeria Limited Are Recruiting SSCE Holders / Top Beauty Outlets Recruiting Ssce And Ond Female Holders / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by ops84(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
My company, is looking for SSCE and OND holders
to work as cashiers and in other roles in our organization.

Do you know anyone interested?

Kindly tell them to send their application to jobs@worldsoccerng.com

Thanks a lot.

Akin Alabi.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by alaofinadeoluy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
can hnd in accounting apply?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by ops84(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
SSCE and OND
alaofinadeolu@y:
can hnd in accounting apply?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Joyeux: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Location ?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by ops84(m): 2:32am On Sep 24, 2013
LAgoS
Joyeux: Location ?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 24, 2013
NCE nko?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Caleb7: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
ops84: My company, is looking for SSCE and OND holders
to work as cashiers and in other roles in our organization.

Do you know anyone interested?

Kindly tell them to send their application to jobs@worldsoccerng.com

Thanks a lot.

Akin Alabi.

Pls. which state is ur company,NairaBET?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by mimifavour(f): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Wer is ur company, I stay at olodi apapa. Tanx
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Corlah: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Am in ,just through with my OND in masscommunication.
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
I n my sister have applied,we live at olodi apapa.
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oct 17th is d interview?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
17th and i am yet to get an invite.
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Graphy: 17th and i am yet to get an invite.
Just got mine some minutes ago.
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1423300/else-got-message-frm- Dunno this guy there seems to get a msg from them last month?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by egokanwa(f): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
just checked and chatted with one of their staff. They are not recruiting at the moment according to what he/she(Deola) told me
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Well, this is what I got, with a number attached:

Hello,
Thanks for your response to the job vacancies availaible at Over The Top Entertainment, the brand owners of and Sports Betting Journal. I am glad to invite you to write an aptitude test scheduled to hold in our office.
Date: Thursday, 17th October 2013
Time: 10am prompt.
Venue: 3, Trinity Court, Fatai
Kafo Estate, Agungi, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos.
Description: From Obalende or CMS, take a bus
going to Ajah. Drop at Agung... More >
Mary Agbai
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
gcfr.com:
Well, this is what I got, with a number attached:

Hello,
Thanks for your response to the job vacancies availaible at Over The Top Entertainment, the brand owners of and Sports Betting Journal. I am glad to invite you to write an aptitude test scheduled to hold in our office.
Date: Thursday, 17th October 2013
Time: 10am prompt.
Venue: 3, Trinity Court, Fatai
Kafo Estate, Agungi, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos.
Description: From Obalende or CMS, take a bus
going to Ajah. Drop at Agung... More >
Mary Agbai
I also got this mail too..
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
freakybaby: I also got this mail too..
r you goin?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
gcfr.com:
r you goin?
I think so,bt still skeptical cos I dnt really knw wat they're into and its quite a distance frm my place..n u?are u goin?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
freakybaby: I think so,bt still skeptical cos I dnt really knw wat they're into and its quite a distance frm my place..n u?are u goin?
talkin bout distance...m in Abuja, dunno if its worth it.
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
gcfr.com:
talkin bout distance...m in Abuja, dunno if its worth it.
Loll, Abuja?? shocked shocked that's too far..I dnt think such distance is worth it,Its nt a multi-national company,I'll advice u chill bck in Abuja..Bt if u feel u hv d money,No wahala..I'm in lag
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
freakybaby: Loll, Abuja?? shocked shocked that's too far..I dnt think such distance is worth it,Its nt a multi-national company,I'll advice u chill bck in Abuja..Bt if u feel u hv d money,No wahala..I'm in lag
Yup, I know
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2013
Got a mail inviting me for an aptitude test on 17th Oct. I did applied on 25th Sept...Anyone with an idea on the likely questions?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by kennyweeves: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nairabet is a legal betting/gambling institution which individuals bet online on sports
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2013
Goodluck to those goin 2moro.
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Djbond(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls @gcfr I also got the same mail on 10th of this month and tomorrow is the interviewing date, please is there any other available vacancy apart from cashier? And Pls I live in sango otta ogun state but the prob is if I'm employed I have no family in lagos, can I see where to stay?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Djbond: Pls @gcfr I also got the same mail on 10th of this month and tomorrow is the interviewing date, please is there any other available vacancy apart from cashier? And Pls I live in sango otta ogun state but the prob is if I'm employed I have no family in lagos, can I see where to stay?
well, from the mail I got, they said cashier and other available positions. I stay in abuja, so I cant make it, concerning ur accomodation, I dunno o
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Djbond(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Please guys pray for me o, Just finish writing the test. Pls y'all should wish me goodluck
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Djbond: Please guys pray for me o, Just finish writing the test. Pls y'all should wish me goodluck
Hmmm...Where did u write ur own test cos I heard they haven't even attended to them yet.. undecided
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Djbond(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Ah don't you know that its first come, first serve, I am among the first set that sat for the test and we were given objective questions, are you not going?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by Djbond(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
freakybaby: Hmmm...Where did u write ur own test cos I heard they haven't even attended to them yet.. undecided
Ah don't you know that its first come, first serve, I am among the first set that sat for the test and we were given objective questions, are you not going?
Re: Akin Alabi Recruiting SSCE And OND Holders. by eddiegracia(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Just left the test venue..

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Vacancies At General Electric Company ( G E ) Nigeria / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.