Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set (3986 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by ghogz(f): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
te author=Fumzybabe post=28203662]
house of gold is just wow! I don't care about d moral of d story, all I know is Dat I really enjoyed watching it[/quote]
Where can ONe download dis movie,pls?
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
your joke dry pass desert...
tru but the joke on your profile dey worse
Re: Celebrities That Make You Put Off The T.V Set by yim(f): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2014
sholay2011:

I am also shocked as to why Mo Abudu is on the list.

Maybe the OP auditioned for 'Mo's search' and was dropped out...just maybe. ..
I never applied for anything, she just doesn't have a s miling face during that her moments with mo program

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Kim Kardashian's Photos As She Goes Fully Unclad For Paper Magazine Again / Omg!! Popular Model Goes Naked For Maxim Dec/jan 2016 Cover Feature / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.