Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) (4000 Views)

Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by ceo247frolic(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is really nice..blending with the people of Ibadan. As they say 'when you get to Rome, act like the Romans'... this saying has just been confirmed by the Five Star Music crew comprising of Kcee, Harry Song and Skiibii Mayana -who opted to eat local dish (Amala) in a local restaurant in Ibadan where they currently are for an event.

The crew quite shocked people around -as they were surprised to see the stars dissecting the local meal with joy and happiness.

http://www..net/2015/06/photos-kcee-harrysong-and-skiibii-opt.html

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
I know this place in Ibadan... next to Skye bank bodija.

Their Amala is something else. They have really big snails that go for 1k a piece..... yum yum yum

Whenever I go to IB I don't miss it.

BITE ME angry
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by kayalla(f): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
oh boy, i don miss this kind die. cant wait for july to come home
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by ceo247frolic(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2015

Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by beejayphako(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

Their Amala is something else. They have really big snails that go for 1k a piece..... yum yum yum

BITE ME angry

Igboro, na hin u be!! Dia amala make sense die, for bodija bsde skye bank.. u sabi better my guy grin
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by justhelp(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
So what Is bad in local boys eating from Local restaurant ?
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by angelTI(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
These local delicacies are sweeter than foreign yum yum na undecided

No biggie jare
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by kaffy4tope(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
kayalla:
oh boy, i don miss this kind die. cant wait for july to come home

Also going home in July

Pm me!
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by mexyk(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Amala skye grin na so dem talk say na juju dem dey use cook...Anyway, mama, put 2 ogunfe and 1 pomo wink
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
ceo247frolic:
This is really nice..blending with the people of Ibadan. As they say 'when you get to Rome, act like the Romans'... this saying has just been confirmed by the Five Star Music crew comprising of Kcee, Harry Song and Skiibii Mayana -who opted to eat local dish (Amala) in a local restaurant in Ibadan where they currently are for an event.

The crew quite shocked people around -as they were surprised to see the stars dissecting the local meal with joy and happiness.

http://www..net/2015/06/photos-kcee-harrysong-and-skiibii-opt.html
kcee is better off with an abolo joor cos I don't seem to understand the chemistry behind this his ever shifting hair
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
justhelp:
So what Is bad in local naija boys eating from Local restaurant ?

i was thinking the same thing
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by profGinger: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Colour boy eating the rubbish yoruba food.
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by kayalla(f): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
kaffy4tope:

Also going home in July

Pm me!
really? awesome we will find this Iya Basira joint. grin
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by Lilshorecords(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

BITE ME angry

Get busy and make money Girl!
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by youngberry001(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
profGinger:
Colour boy eating the rubbish yoruba food.
lolx grin

that Rubbish is too dammed sweet huh
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by faithtracey(f): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
please guys, I need your help in an ongoing competition that am in, kindly watch, like and share my 30secs art video as this will given me a winning edge. please I beg you all. this is the link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnHyYj35Gj4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Kcee, Harrysong And Skiibii Opt For Local Dish In An Ibadan Restaurant (pics) by axortedbabe(f): 4:23am On Jun 27, 2015
I no know why dis guy like loud colours..
Mehn those meat inside that plate na everything o..

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Of The Month: Stella Whyte Of Uniben Hits The July Fame..see Sweet Photos / See What Happen Today As Mob Strips This Lady Na Ked For Wearing Mini Skirt / Mikel Obi, Kanu Nwankwo & Okocha Make Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.