Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. (1215 Views)

Lastest And News Filter On The Ongoing Meeting Between The President And ASUU / FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night / The Latest On Uniben Resumption Date And ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Ojuelegba666: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2013
The Federal Government and the Academic Staff Union of Universities ,ASUU have finally reached an agreement to end the over three months strikes embarked upon by the University Lecturers.

Following meetings held on September 19 and October 11 between representatives of Vice-Chancellors of Nigerian Universities, led by its chairman, Prof. Hamisu, ASUU representatives led by Dr. N. Fagge the Associations President and the Federal Government delegation led by Vice President Namadi Sambo.

The federal government have now committed to spending 200 Billion Naira in the 2014 on the Universities.In addition to the 100 Billion already made available for 2013. Also, the FG has increased to 40 billion Naira first installment funds for payment of allowances to the Lecturers instead of the previously released 30 billion Naira...... Read More http://www.searchlightnigeria.com/2013/10/federal-government-and-ASUU-reach.html
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Dreal1247: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2013
I pray that this development marks the the end of perennial industrial action that has almost crippled our public tertiary institutions.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Gwekzy: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by stanogb(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Another site trying to make name. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2013
stan-ogb:
Another site trying to make name. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I tell ya. All dis desperate bloggers sef. ,D grin grin Anyway, until then!
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Babasuraju: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

I tell ya. All dis desperate bloggers sef. ,D grin grin Anyway, until then!
You just shown that you are a person not to be taken seriously. First, when people post stories here, be it factual or rumour, as an enlightened individual, we make research to ascertain the authenticity of the claim, instead of you out rightly discrediting and calling somebody's work desperate. Personally, i don't have a blog, but no matter how you want to look at it, these bloggers are doing a great job of informing us about what is going on.

I don't blame you, it all boils down to the substandard education you are receiving, that is if you ever received one.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013
Babasuraju: You just shown that you are a person not to be taken seriously. First, when people post stories here, be it factual or rumour, as an enlightened individual, we make research to ascertain the
authenticity of the claim, instead of you out rightly discrediting and
calling somebody's work desperate. Personally, i don't have a blog, but no matter how you want to look at it, these bloggers are doing a great job of informing us about what is going on.

I don't blame you, it all boils down to the substandard education you are receiving, that is if you ever received one.

You must be very stuppid for exhibiting ur senseless trait on my post. Are you uninformed abt what bloggers can do just to gather crowd on thier site? You fool!!!
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Babasuraju: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

You must be very stuppid for exhibiting ur senseless trait on my post. Are you uninformed abt what bloggers can do just to gather crowd on thier site? You fool!!!
Like I said, You are uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by 1cyrus(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2013
What's the matter with yhu guys ?
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by timwezzb(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2013
Hellooooooooooooo guyz plssss I want to concentrad on my Reading so if the TWO of U don't mind!
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by pinpinkay: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2013
timwezzb: Hellooooooooooooo guyz plssss I want to concentrad on my Reading so if the TWO of U don't mind!
lol ... no mind dem ...
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by pinpinkay: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2013
the link on d post no even dey exist ...
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by vocalprince(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Instead of us to d happy say d end don near, na fight 2 mature(am I sure u are nt babies) guys come beging!!! Naija i hail thee o!!
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Babasuraju: Like I said, You are uneducated.

I can see an historical stupidity in you. Perhaps, you're one of the jobless bloggers. Fool!!!
Re: Federal Government And ASUU Reach Agreement To Call Off Strike. by Richiez(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2013

(1)

Monthly Upkeep Allowance For A Nigerian University/polytechnic Student / 10 Badass Civil Engineering Marvels / Special Needs Nursery/primary School With Emphasis On Dyslexia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.