Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year (16174 Views)

Chioma Onuoha Admitted In Three Ivy League Schools / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Doclight(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Joeprince2nd: WOW!!! just sow dis. i'm going 2 b 20yrs november and i wrote my 3rd jamb dis yr since 2012 when i finished sec sch, i'm aspiaring 4 uj med & sug and my probability of having admision is GOD grace. i'm thinking of buy rems 4m and if i gain d rems and nt d med and gain d rems nxt yr dat means i will start med sch at d age of 21. my question is will i b 2 old if i start med sch at d age of 21? need ans
lolzzzz joe
thought u went for unijos.

21yrs is still very young for med.

Have u seen the faces of medical students?

Matured men and women, some have a first degree already and further med.

Age has nothing to do with a medical carrer guy.

Medicine is not an age course. Ok?

U could go for remedials in other to widen ur chances
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Joeprince2nd: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Doclight: lolzzzz joe
thought u went for unijos.

21yrs is still very young for med.

Have u seen the faces of medical students?

Matured men and women, some have a first degree already and further med.

Age has nothing to do with a medical carrer guy.

Medicine is not an age course. Ok?

U could go for remedials in other to widen ur chances
yea i went 4 unijos but till now unijos hasn't release their list. i was just thinking bcoz some of my mate are in 200level studing other courses like mass comm, info tec, micr bio, engr..etc and it just keep me thinking all tym.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Doclight(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Joeprince2nd: yea i went 4 unijos but till now unijos hasn't release their list. i was just thinking bcoz some of my mate are in 200level studing other courses like mass comm, info tec, micr bio, engr..etc and it just keep me thinking all tym.
lolzzzzzzzzz

i laugh.

Your's is a simple case.
What of the scenerio when your mates are serving or are now living big, all graduates?

Guy qbeg relax joor. Ur's is better, if med is ur calling, continue trying
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by lomaxx: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Bumping this thread up
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by lilchris04: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
lomaxx:
Bumping this thread up
Sir which university did you attend?
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by lilchris04: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
lomaxx:
Bumping this thread up
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by Doclight(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Uniuyo!
lilchris04:
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by zippopo(f): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2016
dr Lomax is the bomb
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by vimma(f): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dr Lomax pleaseee I need your number. There are so many things I need to ask you.
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by lomaxx: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2021
vimma:
Dr Lomax pleaseee I need your number. There are so many things I need to ask you.

So many years too late. I hope you were able to sort it out
Re: How To Get Admitted In Medicine And Surgery Next Year by AUNafada(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hope you find this video useful. If so, then Subscribe for more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1jcsSWl14c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Www.jamb.org.ng Login | How Check 2017/2018 Jamb Result | Print Admission Status / Degree Admission Ongoing at Federal College Of Education, Umunze / Riot In University of Uyo: Can Any One Confirm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.