Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Cover Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cover Letter (1868 Views)

Updated CV And Cover Letter Sample / Please Help Review this Cover Letter / Differences Between Application Letter And A Cover Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cover Letter by herboshedhe(f): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Good morning friends,please I need the help of anyone here to forward me a sample of cover letter...Thanks for your response!
Re: Cover Letter by marvelling(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Google it grin
Re: Cover Letter by tpapi: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
marvelling: Google it grin
google wont give u a typical nigerian format
Re: Cover Letter by eddywayne1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dear Sir,
I would like to express my interest in a position as captioned for your reputable company.
As a graduate of Economic Education with filed experience, I believe I am a strong candidate for a position at your organization.
I have worked for several organization and played different roles, I have become a skilled person with a variety of experience.
My maturity and eagerness to work in your establishment will make me an excellent person for the position. I would love to begin my career with your company, and I am confident that I would be a beneficial addition to your reputable establishment.
I have enclosed my resume, and will be very glad for an invitation for interview as to my applied post.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
IGHEDO EDMOND
3 Rev.Kunle Abraham Street, Sangotedo, Lekki-Ajah Exressway, Lagos.
E-mail: Edmondighedo@yahoo.com
Mobile: 07033363692, 08028616716.

1 Like

Re: Cover Letter by eddywayne1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
At every full stop,create a paragraph.
Re: Cover Letter by herboshedhe(f): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddywayne1: Dear Sir,
I would like to express my interest in a position as captioned for your reputable company.
As a graduate of Economic Education with filed experience, I believe I am a strong candidate for a position at your organization.
I have worked for several organization and played different roles, I have become a skilled person with a variety of experience.
My maturity and eagerness to work in your establishment will make me an excellent person for the position. I would love to begin my career with your company, and I am confident that I would be a beneficial addition to your reputable establishment.
I have enclosed my resume, and will be very glad for an invitation for interview as to my applied post.

Sincerely,
IGHEDO EDMOND
GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Cover Letter by blessed4ril(f): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2013

Sincerely,
IGHEDO EDMOND

Bro u tried sha, bt some part of ur write up is contradictory ooo! Hw can u say u have workd 4 so many organizations, played different roles, garnered experiences and stil say u want 2 BEGIN UR CAREER wit dem?
Jus an observation though, well different strokes 4 different folks sha!
Re: Cover Letter by tpapi: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2013

Sincerely,
IGHEDO EDMOND
u r a darling
Re: Cover Letter by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to express my interest in your organization. Throughout my job search and conversations with Management Consultants, I have come to respect the professionalism that characterizes your organization and the quality of employees needed. Having regards to your organization as an employer of first choice, I am confident that my strengths and enthusiasm are totally in consonance with your corporate goals and work ethos.

I am a goal getter, self-motivated, value oriented, resourceful and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Evidence of my inherent skills, leadership qualities and versatility can be gleaned from my previous responsibilities as a Relationship Officer with former Intercontinental bank plc. where I consistently met and surpassed my targets culminating in promotion and various commendation letters.

I have no doubt that with a first degree in Finance, an M.SC. (Finance) in view combined with my work experiences, has been excellent preparation for a career in your esteemed organization. Please review the enclosed curriculum vitae and consider me for a place in your organization. I would appreciate the opportunity to join other professional eggheads in your team.

I look forward to a fruitful job interview which would afford me the opportunity of exchanging ideas with you concerning a career at your organization and the positive contributions I would offer as an employee of your organization.   
Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
*xxxxxxxxxx

2 Likes

Re: Cover Letter by Swiftlee(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^Wow!! This is a nice piece..if am the HR i would call you..
Re: Cover Letter by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Swiftlee: ^^Wow!! This is a nice piece..if am the HR i would call you..
Thank you ma
Re: Cover Letter by herboshedhe(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to express my interest in your organization. Throughout my job search and conversations with Management Consultants, I have come to respect the professionalism that characterizes your organization and the quality of employees needed. Having regards to your organization as an employer of first choice, I am confident that my strengths and enthusiasm are totally in consonance with your corporate goals and work ethos.

I am a goal getter, self-motivated, value oriented, resourceful and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Evidence of my inherent skills, leadership qualities and versatility can be gleaned from my previous responsibilities as a Relationship Officer with former Intercontinental bank plc. where I consistently met and surpassed my targets culminating in promotion and various commendation letters.

I have no doubt that with a first degree in Finance, an M.SC. (Finance) in view combined with my work experiences, has been excellent preparation for a career in your esteemed organization. Please review the enclosed curriculum vitae and consider me for a place in your organization. I would appreciate the opportunity to join other professional eggheads in your team.

I look forward to a fruitful job interview which would afford me the opportunity of exchanging ideas with you concerning a career at your organization and the positive contributions I would offer as an employee of your organization.   
Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
*xxxxxxxxxx
This is lovely...

(1) (Reply)

Help !!! I Need An Audit Trainee Job / Keyboardist Needed / C&I Outsourcing Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.