Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover (36572 Views)

Beautiful Groupfie Of Midnight Crew With Traditional Attire In New Music Video / Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting / Banky W To Release R&BW In Album- The Grand Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by dollarboi11(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
I dey xpect make prsn talk say na illuminati cos some no knw pass am
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Ddy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bafomet sign
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Asabeq(f): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
*smh* you don't want your father insulted or mocked but you do that to someone's father and a president old enough to be your father.
One sentence she gave you and you just displayed how lousy and classless you are.so who really got hit?
I pray she doesn't reply you so you will end up looking like a fo ol
*now quote and insult me too,guess all you know is pus sy and I can imagine what yours have gone through undecided*
This is also her 3rd moniker since you think everyone is jobless to create multiple ids like you seem to do everyday.

IYA NGBALI: that's better,my last message made you more sober than the first time,it seems you have started jonzing since all the boys in your neighbourhood no longer have your time,anyway my chimpazee king kong has all it takes to keep your smelling pu_sy busy once again,the only snag is that you would need to give him head before he can enter that borehole you called pu_sy. If you don't quote and reply me you must be the most useless bi_tch in the universe. Bring it on I'm ready for you bi_tch.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Elvin247: Some Idyotz go talk say him dress like Jesus

LOL dem no go remember say Jesus no be Roman.
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by IykeNipoga(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
I luv ds guy well despite sey hm na weed master.
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by khulgan3(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Royaldee: ..
brother olamide hope all is well with your soul
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Bussy23(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
say wu die
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by AreaFada2: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2013
Olamidus Adedejianus, triumphator, Imperator et Dictator!

Hominem te memento!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by africapunch: 2:10am On Oct 20, 2013
Nice one bro! smiley Badoo!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Aminumohd: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2013
If u re a smoker u definitely will knw d price
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by wasiudvd(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2013
I don tire 4 sum pple. So to dress like a roman = mocking Jesus?
The Game's latest album is Jesus piece, and u pple don't need to see the album cover. Sign of baphomet ko, sign of bafonmoet ni.
I have sum question for you. After saying he is Illuminati here, what will u do if u meet him in hell, or u r in hell and heard he is in even? Or r u 100% sure u will make heaven?
I worry about myslf, where I will end up, not Lady Gaga, Olamide, Jay Z & co.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by temilexis: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2013
you guys should learn to read very simple signs. This dress simply illustrates that olamide is an agent of the illuminati cult and the origin of the cult is from rome an italian connection. We have more musicians in this cult and many more would soon join to seek more fame and protection. Beware nigerians!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Sabotage4700(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2013
i dont give a Bleep!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Cubeet: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2013
temilexis: you guys should learn to read very simple signs. This dress simply illustrates that olamide is an agent of the illuminati cult and the origin of the cult is from rome an italian connection. We have more musicians in this cult and many more would soon join to seek more fame and protection. Beware nigerians!
ILLUMINATI NEVER STARTED IN ROME. It started in Northern Africa, EGYPTIAN PYRAMID, before it entered Rome,Italy,
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Sabotage4700(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2013
temilexis: you guys should learn to read very simple signs. This dress simply illustrates that olamide is an agent of the illuminati cult and the origin of the cult is from rome an italian connection. We have more musicians in this cult and many more would soon join to seek more fame and protection. Beware nigerians!
you no well i swear and e be lyke say na fever.... go sleep jhoor!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Walexdinho4: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2013
sammirano: fame that isn't pure, comes with a price.
......... Na u sabi
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by CODEEATER(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Benda59: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2013
Olamide's outfit on his new album cover is outrightly occultic, look @ the hand sign beyouncy has used that sign in one of her videos where she dressed like a Robort likewise lady gaga,"pls browse dat out" then of course the roman atire signifies anti christ, Jesus was crucified in Rome. Nigerians pls think deeper when being entertained...
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by macof(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2013

The origin of christianity is from Rome but illuminati started in Egypt.

The illuminati was created to oppose the church, the early christians were nothing but murderers, political skunkbags, and fraudsters. Christianity itself was created in a bid to acquire power and they deceived millions just like they still do today. Illuminati(the enlightened ones) were not to be deceived, and the church waged war against them.

I don't know if today the illuminati think they serve satan or the church made that up, but one thing am sure about is that the church knows they don't serve Yeshua, they just use his name
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by macof(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2013
Benda59: Olamide's outfit on his new album cover is outrightly occultic, look @ the hand sign beyouncy has used that sign in one of her videos where she dressed like a Robort likewise lady gaga,"pls browse dat out" then of course the roman atire signifies anti christ, Jesus was crucified in Rome. Nigerians pls think deeper when being entertained...

You are a mumu
Christianity is messing wit ur brain. Jesus(real name Yeshua) was crucified in Golgotha, Am don't think anyone knows it's present location but it was around Israel/Palestine.

Yeshua never left Israel except the day he was running from Herod
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Elisean(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2013
The concept behind this is Jesus Christ.... whyy is this bloke tryna act Jesus
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by flexybrain(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Check out his hands..... The sign of BAPHOMET!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by nbisi: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2013
irritating pic, can't d house see d sign being given by d artiste? very bad
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Fabulous47(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Blasphemy!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by mediachirps(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
the hardest truth is; 97% of those blasting this album cover will be the first to purchase the music at the very date of launch.
100% of his haters will sacrifice their life to be in Olamide's shoes- if the opportunity comes calling. funny enough, such opportunity will elude you, hence you continue blaspheming those with gen of success.
he's already "on top" your hating can never bring him down.
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by counselme1on1: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
The boy is J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ been creative. Big up!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by PStacks(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
airmark: Roman emperor. Nice idea.

This is not actually the Roman's Emperor's Robe.. Any Noble puts this on in ancient Rome, when I saw this thread, I taught he could'a used the Roman General full Regalia.. Those one's General Maximus wore in the Movie Gladiators.. This one he used, even the people in the senate, other Nobles wear this same thing.. If he wanted to portray Baddest Guy Ever Liveth, he should have been fully Kitted like Spatacus Himself..

Just my take tho!
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by Britzdon(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
we all know whom he is....#airplane mood#...
Re: Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover by XLR8(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chai...dunno any word to qualify dz outfit...mayb i shud jes THROWUP....y im no kuku cari iroko for head grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Pushes A Fan's Wheelchair (Video, Photos) / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.