Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) (27668 Views)

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Rita Dominic At Zaron Hunger Day (Photos) / Kate Henshaw And Rita Nzelu's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by antifat(m): 1:13am On Oct 18, 2013
Oh Kate I love you!
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Tstark(m): 1:57am On Oct 18, 2013
If Kate Henshaw was yoruba she would have bleached her skin since. Smh
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by whitecat007: 2:55am On Oct 18, 2013
You still haven't taken a shot for the Yorubaritis you've been suffering from since childhood? Charity begins at home, so tell your ibo sisters to stop bleaching first so others can learn
Tstark: If Kate Henshaw was yoruba she would have bleached her skin since. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Lakayanah: 3:44am On Oct 18, 2013
The 2ladies are looking good the only way you will about the calendar Kate has gathered is the hands they are showing their age.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by spoilerx: 4:30am On Oct 18, 2013
Na wa o! Kate already has d galaxy gear.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Rejoice5000(f): 4:49am On Oct 18, 2013
Advanced at age but looks ever YOUNG.maybe they are using ever young TIANSHI PRODUCT.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by woky: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01: Is Kate Henshaw okay?
yes

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by woky: 5:05am On Oct 18, 2013
woky: yes
ar u alryt?
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by passionate88: 5:28am On Oct 18, 2013
seedord247:

Have you ever seen someone that divorced and be ok? undecided
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by seedord247(m): 5:36am On Oct 18, 2013
passionate88: Yes.

Are you divorced? undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2013
On d contrary, are u OK?
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by emmabest2000(m): 5:56am On Oct 18, 2013
Beautiful tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Ibitade1993(f): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmm... They both look hot!
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by pamesugar: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Is Rita married?
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by tintingz(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2013
I see girls admiring Rita and Kate "see her eyes and her lips, they both look hot" Lesbians but they don't know **in Olamide vioce** grin cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Dimvil: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2013
call dis gals sef.dey wont kill us 1 day
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Dimvil: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2013
dont worri nigerian my sista is hotter then dey are ;Ddont worri nigerian my sista is hotter then dey are
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by everyday: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2013
They are both calabar girls
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by chucky234(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2013
See question
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Decryptor(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2013
seedord247:

And your source?
Keep quiet you cow! Did you marry her and divorced her before Mr Nuttal did? angry
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by vislabraye(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2013
demelza: Just like fine wine, they get better with age. kiss

Are U sure ?
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Sermwell(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Chinwem: Flawless beauties
I agree wit u
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by shellyboi: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Sweet! Nice packaging rita n kate. Cheers!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by ATMC(f): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2013
dammygoody: Their hair-do is so scary............can't this celebrities just make do with simple rubber and didi(abi weaving)?
this got me laughing
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Walebakare(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Anoda advert for glo
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2013
underscore: Vintage actresses. Aren't they looking fresh and lovely? #rolemodelsforupandcomingactresses

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/nollywood-actresses-kate-henshaw-and.html

Source: Instagram
role models indeed...one is unmarried at 38yrs and d other is divorced
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by kreamidiva(f): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Cousim: role models indeed...one is unmarried at 38yrs and d other is divorced

So wetin come happen

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by kreamidiva(f): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo: cry cry cry cry «««««««««« tear of proudin, overlove and hapinest. God have did it four me wit d sweetest uto-nwa d baby as a wive. Rita sweetus nee dummynick smiley

Oga i don search for you everywhere. Where you dey since? They don show rita pinshure,u don commot from ur banana iceland manshun!

Love is good o. sad

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by MrMrsYuzedoSon: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo: cry cry cry cry «««««««««« tear of proudin, overlove and hapinest. God have did it four me wit d sweetest uto-nwa d baby as a wive. Rita sweetus nee dummynick smiley

I see you pop
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Youngpo413: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2013
None of my business
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Ibitade1993: Hmmm... They both look hot!

How is kate Henshaw hot now. She is just cute dazall!
Re: Kate Henshaw And Rita Dominic At A Recording (Picture) by DollyParton1(f): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2013
seedord247:

Have you ever seen someone that divorced and be ok? undecided

You are part of the society that makes women believe they have to die in their marriage no matter how miserable they are in it.
So just because someone is a divorcee now, it means they are not happy with the path they chose?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer Holidays In South Africa With Lions (Photos) / Don Jazzy Given 24 Hours To Follow Back On Instagram By Fan Or.. / Empress Njamah Goes Shopping In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.