Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! (470 Views)

Latest Smartphone Gionee Elife S6 Has Been Launch / MTN To Launch Cloud Services In Nigeria And Ghana / Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello, fellow webmasters.

For few weeks now, i have been making few adjustments on my company,Cyberclick Studios. And one of the results of these adjustments is a redesign of the company's website. All thanks to the likes of GraphicsPlus, Yawa-ti-de, AFOLSNETWORK, greenmouse, e.t.c. for their advice on the website's previous looks.

I would appreciate your deep reviews and constructive criticisms.

The link: http://www.cyberclickstudios.com

Thank you.
Re: Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 18, 2013
@op, this design is very much better than the last, but there are still issues

I think the main issue for me is the slider
1. It does not show well on PC - if you reduce the width of your browser - it overshoots the edge
2. The slider does not even show at all on tablets - ipad, android,
3. The slider does not show on blackberry

The footer: the footer does not show well on blackberry, needs some styling. All in all you tried, but you need to really understand how to make a responsive website that will work well across different devices.
Re: Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Points well noted, sir. As regards the slide issue, i intentionally disabled it for display on mobile devices. I did that so that the website will display well on mobile devices.

But I will surely see to the issues you raised.

Thank you.
Re: Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! by onyengbu: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Please, view the page on a smaller PC screen like 1024X768...

The slider overshoots violently grin
Re: Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
yorme: Points well noted, sir. As regards the slide issue, i intentionally disabled it for display on mobile devices. I did that so that the website will display well on mobile devices.

But I will surely see to the issues you raised.

Thank you.
But you left the space so? Use responsive techniques to close the space when it is displayed on mobile device.
Re: Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
You need to work on the way you do your markups. You are not been semantic enough. You should try to learn the concept of RWD and apply it. There is no point setting the width of your div class of wrap to 80%. Just start with a pixel, let's say 1010px width. Then make it responsive later. Just zoom your web page out and see how the slider image will go one side at the left.

I tried doing something here: www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/CyberClick

Just zoom it out and see. Then view it with a mobile device. I just did the one that will cater for maximum of 480px.
Re: Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
@GraphicsPlus. Now Fixing....

Thank you very much, sir.
Re: Review Urgently Needed! It's A Re-launch! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mr GraphicPlus coming to the rescue yet again. . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Premuim Web Hosting! / Are You Interested Blogging On A Nigerian Technology Site? / Affordable Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.