Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... (2000 Views)

Is It True That Nearest Is Dearest? / A Poem For Masonkz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2013

I totally forgot it was today,
My excuse is school.
Please forgive my oversight,
I'm really gonna make it up to you.

As you celebrate your special day,
Peace and blessings surround your soul.
As you make merry and sing songs gay,
May the Universe look with favour upon your home.

Happy birthday, To a soul most amazing.

3 Likes

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
First to comment# cheesy cool

Bobo,Happy birthday!!!!!

More blokos to ur ministry grin grin

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wow!!!

Thanks a lot Simon. So very happy to see this smiley. Been a wonderful day so far...and still having some fun as it is. grin

@Idowuogbo. Lol. Thank you ma!!
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2013

Whoever moved this to sexuality will die a death most gruesome.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by lacreame: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
ah my mentor, happy birthday man

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by GSKing: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Okokobioko, it's Mason's birthday! Happy birthday Mr VP, hope you had a good day? Wow!!! Cheers.

#Delayedbutnotdenied.

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
masonkz I don't really know you but somehow, I love you! happy birthday!!!!

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Yooguyz: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Happy birthday masonkz

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
happy birthday mason smiley

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Gudintent: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oh wow it's your 'birthday' as in the day you came into this world suit less tongue grin

Never mind me wink happy birthday Mas, Congratulations and many happy returns of the day, longest life and more grease to your already shiny elbow cheesy

Hip Hip Hip hurrayyyyy kiss

Oh and yes mods why is this in Sexuality section? undecided

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
robian1: masonkz I don't really know you but somehow, I love you! happy birthday!!!!
always sounding cheap and desperate. Mtchwwww
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Happy birthday Masonkz, more grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
How is this thread sexually? Whoever moved it here is an astute illiterate.
Highest is a ban, Im used to it.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Illuminatus(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Happy Birthday Mason. Have like ten bucket loads of fun. But, Please, enjoy safely. tongue

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

lol see me see trouble!!! I don't know what you're thinking or feeling!! I meant an honest love!!!! I don't even know what he looks like! I have never PM'D him! so please free me abeg!! btw you know people that hate each other always turn out to be best buddies in the long run so I'm now following you
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
What am i supposed to feel?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks a lot guys. Y'all have no idea how happy I am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It feels absolutely great to be older when you're on the right track to achieving your dreams. Every single day becomes a stepping stone, and with beautiful souls around you, the world can as well be a disneyland.

cheesy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by s3nn2x(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

Guy, wetin be your own na?

You are a bully...

Nonsense!
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
What am i supposed to feel?
I don't know! just let it pass okay?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by s3nn2x(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
What kind of birthday thread is this?!?! Theres no cake..

Come on.. give the boy some cake!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 Likes

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2013
Aww. Thanks a lot man. Nice cake
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Illuminatus(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2013
masonkz: Thanks a lot guys. Y'all have no idea how happy I am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It feels absolutely great to be older when you're on the right track to achieving your dreams. Every single day becomes a stepping stone, and with beautiful souls around you, the world can as well be a disneyland.

cheesy. cheesy
*in Kyle Trager's voice* I've never heard someone so happy about agingtongue.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Illuminatus:
*in Kyle Trager's voice* I've never heard someone so happy about agingtongue.

Lol. For real though. cool
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wanted to create this thread first, but Simon beat me to it lol. But here is my own tiny part:

To that one person that has ever promised me e-sallah meat, that one guy that thinks I can be the first ever male Linda Ikeji or Genny, to that same guy I ever told that I miss his threads, I'm sending this huge birthday post. Have fun, live happy, & enjoy yourself. Happy Belated Birthday. smiley

Signed,
K
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kuzaku: Wanted to create this thread first, but Simon beat me to it lol. But here is my own tiny part:

To that one person that has ever promised me e-sallah meat, that one guy that thinks I can be the first ever male Linda Ikeji or Genny, to that same guy I ever told that I miss his threads, I'm sending this huge birthday post. Have fun, live happy, & enjoy yourself. Happy Belated Birthday. smiley

Signed,
K

Oh man, you've got me smiling from ear to ear with that. Thanks a lot bro.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

Oh man, you've got me smiling from ear to ear with that. Thanks a lot bro.

You're welcome jare. You're tha second person that ever told me that... After Hezzy (i wonder how his mum is) So how was the movie?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kuzaku:

You're welcome jare. You're tha second person that ever told me that... After Hezzy (i wonder how his mum is) So how was the movie?

Totally enjoyed it. Gravity. Different from your normal everyday movie...and it was just the right movie for my mood. Thanks for asking!

Hopefully Hezzy's mum will be healing fine.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

Totally enjoyed it. Gravity. Different from your normal everyday movie...and it was just the right movie for my mood. Thanks for asking!

Hopefully Hezzy's mum will be healing fine.

Oh really? That's cool. The only movie I want to watch right now is Half of a Yellow Sun, by CN Adichie. My fav author, wanna b lyk her 2. grin

So, what happened in gravity?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kuzaku:

Oh really? That's cool. The only movie I want to watch right now is Half of a Yellow Sun, by CN Adichie. My fav author, wanna b lyk her 2. grin

So, what happened in gravity?

Looking forward to Half of A Yellow Sun too. Interesting that you write.

About Gravity, I'm not good at telling movie stories.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

Looking forward to Half of A Yellow Sun too. Interesting that you write.

About Gravity, I'm not good at telling movie stories.

awww... Would have loved to hear it... Alright then, let's talk books. Which book have you read that made you inspired, very very. Mine was Purple Hibiscus, The Thing Around Your Neck & a whole load of Mary Higgins Clark lol. What's yours?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kuzaku:

awww... Would have loved to hear it... Alright then, let's talk books. Which book have you read that made you inspired, very very. Mine was Purple Hibiscus, The Thing Around Your Neck & a whole load of Mary Higgins Clark lol. What's yours?

Most times I read books for the fun of it (All of John Grisham's come to mind).

A most recent one I read that was inspiring enough was Outliers by Malcom Gladwell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giveaway Tonight!!! / Find Real Guys & Chics Here! / Where R These Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.