Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... (1998 Views)

Is It True That Nearest Is Dearest? / A Poem For Masonkz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

Most times I read books for the fun of it (All of John Grisham's come to mind).

A most recent one I read that was inspiring enough was Outliers by Malcom Gladwell.

haven't heard of that. Ama run a check söon. Have you tried any of R.D Wingfield? or V.C Andrews? or R.L Stine? Suspense/horror, & I love them!
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Since we know your birthday, can you tell us your gayday you know the day you found out you like boys. undecided
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kuzaku:

haven't heard of that. Ama run a check söon. Have you tried any of R.D Wingfield? or V.C Andrews? or R.L Stine? Suspense/horror, & I love them!

V.C Andrews!!!!! Yeaaaa. OMG I used to read a lot of her books when I was in SS2 or so. Wow man just brought back some memories. lol.

I've never read any of the other authors' books.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Khalessi: Since we know your birthday, can you tell us your gayday you know the day you found out you like boys. undecided

Lol. I'll take that lightly.

There's no specific day I knew I liked boys, just like there's no specific day a straight guy knows he likes girls. I've always liked guys since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Forgive me, does the sight of a ladies boom-box disgust you? undecided
masonkz:

Lol. I'll take that lightly.

There's no specific day I knew I liked boys, just like there's no specific day a straight guy knows he likes girls. I've always liked guys since time immemorial.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

V.C Andrews!!!!! Yeaaaa. OMG I used to read a lot of her books when I was in SS2 or so. Wow man just brought back some memories. lol.

I've never read any of the other authors' books.

Finally! So should we discuss V.C Andrews? Or who?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Khalessi: Forgive me, does the sight of a ladies boom-box disgust you? undecided

#Sexual much? I begged for this thread not to be moved to sexuality. Lol. Don't make them move it there again.

And no, it doesn't disgust me.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kuzaku:

Finally! So should we discuss V.C Andrews? Or who?

Do you have any of her books? It's been like 8 years since I last read any. And I don't think I'll get them anywhere around. sad
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2013

Why do I always crush on the straight ones? cry cry cry cry
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2013
SimonAndal:

Like who?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 20, 2013
masonkz:

Do you have any of her books? It's been like 8 years since I last read any. And I don't think I'll get them anywhere around. sad

lol. Yeah, I do. Even if I don't , there is somewhere you can buy it around my area. I just finished one 3 weeks ago. It's titled Dawn
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 20, 2013
SimonAndal:

hehehehehe. Lol. Ndo, simon.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 20, 2013
masonkz:

Like who?
_

This bloke in my school. You know how I told you I was gonna swear off dating and looking for dates? Well I backslid. Come on Whatsapp for the rest of the news.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

This bloke in my school. You know how I told you I was gonna swear off dating and looking for dates? Well I backslid. Come on Whatsapp for the rest of the news.

Hmmm.

Kuzaku:

lol. Yeah, I do. Even if I don't , there is somewhere you can buy it around my area. I just finished one 3 weeks ago. It's titled Dawn

Cool. The bookstores around me don't have them. Is yours in Lagos?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
masonkz:

Hmmm.

Cool. The bookstores around me don't have them. Is yours in Lagos?

Of course. Where do you live?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
I know I'm late but happy birthday !!!! X
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
adaobi123: I know I'm late but happy birthday !!!! X

Aww thank you so much. smiley smiley
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kuzaku:

Of course. Where do you live?

Lagos. Don't ask me where in Lagos biko.

1 Like

Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
masonkz:

Lagos. Don't ask me where in Lagos biko.

lol. Wetin I been wan carry am do? Was just asking so I can tell you whether you'll get it in your area or not, and you haf embarrass me finish. Oya apologise sharparly grin
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2013
Kuzaku:

lol. Wetin I been wan carry am do? Was just asking so I can tell you whether you'll get it in your area or not, and you haf embarrass me finish. Oya apologise sharparly grin

Lol. Sorry jor. So do you also stay in Lagos? And where would be the best place around to get the books?
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. Sorry jor. So do you also stay in Lagos? And where would be the best place around to get the books?

If it's on the Island, iono where you'll get it, but on the mainland (ikeja inside,along,allen,iyana ipaja and others), don't try bookshops, just try these roadside sellers, you'll be amazed with the types of authors you'll get, and at the cheap rates its sold.
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2013
Kuzaku:

If it's on the Island, iono where you'll get it, but on the mainland (ikeja inside,along,allen,iyana ipaja and others), don't try bookshops, just try these roadside sellers, you'll be amazed with the types of authors you'll get, and at the cheap rates its sold.
most 100naira. Sumtins 3 for 250.
Mhen, i miss school.
I love collecting literatures but dnt have time to read em.
Gona are the days wen i devour texts as large as dictionary in a week.
Sweet memories
Re: To My Dearest Love, Masonkz, On His Birthday... by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

most 100naira. Sumtins 3 for 250.
Mhen, i miss school.
I love collecting literatures but dnt have time to read em.
Gona are the days wen i devour texts as large as dictionary in a week.
Sweet memories

So nice to see you have forgiven me. smiley

here's the price break down:
100 naira- harlequin romance, mills & boon
150- R.L Stine, Harlequin Blaze.
200-Harlequin Historical, R.D Wingfield, Tom Clancy,Nora Roberts.
250-Mary Higgins Clark, Jackie Collins, V.C Andrews (can still go for 150 if you are smart), Danielle Steele.
300- John Grisham, Twilights, R.I.P (REST IN POPULARITY), and a whole load of other books.

U see say I don dey buy, e don tay grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanna Be On My Sexstory Group On Whatsapp? / Find Real Guys & Chics Here! / The Best Romantic Spot To Hang Out In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.