Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,984 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pls Help,fatal System Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help,fatal System Error (676 Views)

Error Apple Application Support Is Required To Run Itunes / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / System Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,fatal System Error by jesuseun1(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2008
pls help,my system is displaying this error
stop:fatal syytem error
the window logon process terminated unexpected with a status .the sysytem has been shut down.pls guys what can i do.need help urgently.
Re: Pls Help,fatal System Error by ogbongzky(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
well, try and shut down the system and start it again in SAFE MODE, if the windows starts in SAFE MODE, you can just try and go ahead to RESTORE the pc to an ealier date you know it worked fine.

TO restore, go to START, then ACCESSORIES, then SYSTEM TOOLS and click on SYSTEM RESTORE

Let me know what happens thereafter,

ALWAYS READY TO HELP, 08050789657
Re: Pls Help,fatal System Error by jesuseun1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2008
i hav successfully instal the OS.i used anoda installation Cd.BUT NOW i cannot install the motherboard drivers,it does not auto run.what can i do.
Re: Pls Help,fatal System Error by xprofile: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2008
if the nmotherboard does not install, try repairing window. and if dat didn't work, try presing f8 as the system boot and instaed of selecting safemode, select go back to the configuration that works,

gudluck
Re: Pls Help,fatal System Error by inze(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2008
if the mothermoard driver doesn't autorun,

Right click my computer and select properties
Select Hardware and click on device manager,
there, right click the devices ticked in yellow and select update driver
make sure the motherboard driver cd is inserted,
then select install automatically.

Thats should select the particular driver from the cd and install on your sys.

Gdluck wit that man, hope it works.
Re: Pls Help,fatal System Error by xprofile: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2008
yeah
hope it works

gudluck man, wink

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Money Online Success Quanranteed / Why Windows Isnt Good For You / Yaho Messenger Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.