Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Close To Jesus Do U Want To Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Close To Jesus Do U Want To Be? (562 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / What Did Jesus Do For A Living? What Was His Occupation? / Boko Haram: What Will Jesus Do? What Will Jesus Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Close To Jesus Do U Want To Be? by sidespin: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2013
HOW CLOSE TO JESUS DO YOU WANT BE?

THE TRAGEDY OF LUKEWARMNESS
These are the times when knowledge increases. Knowledge of My ways is also increasing with My people. Your generation has been given more understanding than any other generation, but few are living by their understanding. The time has come when I will no longer tolerate those who say they believe Me, but do not obey Me. The lukewarm are about to be removed from among My people. Those who do not obey Me do not really believe in Me. By their lives, they teach My people that disobedience is acceptable.

DON’T EVER LOVE SIN

As Solomon wrote, “because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil” (Ecc8:11) this has happened to many of My people, and their love has been growing cold. My judgments are going to come more swiftly as grace to keep My people’s heart from giving themselves fully to evil. They are about to know that the wages of sin is death. They cannot continue to call on Me to deliver them from their troubles when they still love sin. I will give a little more time to judge yourself so that I will not have to judge you, but that time is short.

ALL POWER & MORE

The last day church will not be greater than their generation, even if you do greater works. All that is done is done by My grace. However, I will make more of My grace and more of My power available to the last day church, because she must accomplish more than the church in any age has yet accomplished. The last day believers will work in all of the power that I demonstrated and more, because they will be the final representatives of all who have gone before them. The last day church will demonstrate My nature and My ways as they have never been demonstrated before by men. It is because I Am giving you more grace, and to whom much is given, much will be required.

DO ALL FOR THE SAKE OF THE GOSPEL

You can be distracted the most by those who are most like Me if you do not see through them to see Me. There is also another trap for those who come to know more of My anointing & power than others. They are often distracted by looking at themselves. My savants must become blind so that they can see. Paul is one of My best examples of this. It was because of My grace that I allowed him to persecute My church. When he saw My light he understood that his own reasoning had led him into direct conflict with the very truth he claimed to be serving. Your reasoning will always do that. It will lead you to do that which is exactly contrary to My will. Greater anointing brings greater danger if this happens to you. If you do not learn what Paul did, if you do not take up your cross every day, putting all that you are & all that you have before it, you will fall because of the authority & power that I will give you. Until you learn to do all things for the sake of the gospel, the more influence that you have, the greater the danger that you will be in.

YOUR CLOSENESS WITH JESUS

You are an earthen vessel, and that is all that you will be while you walk the earth. However you can see Me clearly, if you will look with the eyes of your heart. You can be just as close to Me as anyone has ever been closed to Me, and even more so. I have made the way for everyone to be as close to Me as they truly desire to be. If you really desire to be even closer to Me than Paul was, you can. Some will want this, and they will want it badly enough to lay aside anything that hinders their intimacy with Me to give themselves fully to it, and they will have what they seek.

If it is your quest (desire) to walk closely with Me, I will be just as close to you. If you will seek Me, you will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you. It is My desire to set a table for you right in the midst of your enemies. This is not just My desire for My leaders, but for all who call upon My name.

I want to be much closer to you and to everyone who calls upon Me, than I have yet been able to be with anyone who has lived. You determine how close we will be, not I. I will be found by those who seek Me. I love to give My children the good gifts that they ask for. You will only have wisdom and judgment as you abide in Me. Do not even ever stop seeking Me. The more you mature, the less you will seek to hide from Me or others, so that you can always walk in the light.

THE COMMISSION

You are but one of the many who have been prepared for this hour. Preach and write about all I will show you. What I have said to you, say to My brethren. Go and call My captains to the last battle. Go and defend the poor and the oppressed, the widows and the orphans. This is the commission of My captains, and it is on earth you will find them. My children are worth more to Me than the stars in the heavens. Feed My lambs. Watch over My little ones. Give the word of God to them that they may live. Go to the battle. Go and do not retreat. Go for I will come quickly. Obey Me and hasten the day of My coming.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Quaran Lay Much Emphases On Sex / Is It Right For Her To Get Pregnant Befor He Propose To Her? / Wise Words For Christian's And Muslims Brothers And Sisters..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.