Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Wise Words For Christian's And Muslims Brothers And Sisters.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wise Words For Christian's And Muslims Brothers And Sisters.. (557 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wise Words For Christian's And Muslims Brothers And Sisters.. by cisselodgeblog: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Wise Words For All Christian/Muslim Brothers & Sisters

For the religion lovers we have Christian/Islamic facebook status which they can use for increasing the knowledge of their friends. Some people have strong faith in GOD so they like to share Christian/Islamic status with their friends on facebook Christian/Islam is not about, “We are better than you”.

http://facebook.com/cisse212

Christian/Islam is about “Let me show you something, that is better for you”.

Pray not because you need something but because you have a lot to thank GOD for.

Even though God has no twitter & tumblr account.

We should follow Him. Pray to God/Allah and be confident of a response.

Pray to Allah and be confident of a response.

Lord i pray for your guidance and your deliverance now until then.

God puts people in your life for a reason, and removes them from your life for a better reason.

If you feel uncomfortable about something, then leave it alone.

If someone who is distinguished among his own people comes to you, then honor him..

Cheer people up, do not put them down.

Do not betray the one who betrays you.
Control your tongue..

The less your wealth, the less you will
be called to account for.

Fear the prayer of the oppressed.

Do not laugh too much, for excessive
laughter deadens the heart.

Love for other people what you love
for yourself.

Keep away from prohibited things and you will be among the best of worshippers.

Follow up a bad deed with a good deed, to waive it out.

Fear God/Allah wherever you may be…

Obey God/Allah and Allah will reward you.

Good morning too u all and may Lord God guide and protect you...

http://cisselodge.com

if you love some1 kindly share. .

(1) (Reply)

The Crown Of The Incorruptible! / Things To Avoid During Ramadan [READ] / The Chicken Or The Egg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.