Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Help With Vehicle Registration Information - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Vehicle Registration Information (976 Views)

Police Biometric Vehicle Registration Commences. / Vehicle Registration / New Vehicle Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Vehicle Registration Information by ramalot(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2013
I have two questions

1. This is specific to Abuja- What category of registration would this fall under?
An unmarked vehicle to be primarily used in a "private-commercial" capacity. i.e a chauffeur-driven vehicle available only by reservation, and operated under a private company.

2. The vehicle is physically in Lagos, and will be driven to Abuja. What would be the easiest way to have the vehicle registered with Abuja plates, while it is still physically in Lagos, so it can be driven to Abuja with the Abuja Plates?

I would appreciate any informed responses with cost figures too if possible, as I don't live in Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Help With Vehicle Registration Information by ramalot(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2013
?
Re: Help With Vehicle Registration Information by ramalot(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
I'm assuming no one on here has a clue about this right?
Re: Help With Vehicle Registration Information by JUO(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
You can get Abuja plate no in Lagos. go licensing office
Re: Help With Vehicle Registration Information by ramalot(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2013
JUO: You can get Abuja plate no in Lagos. go licensing office

I see.

(1) (Reply)

This One Is For BMW Afficianados / E-auction: Ncs Explains Difficulty In Recharging E-wallet / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Acura MDX 06 And 08 Models.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.