Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,707 members, 7,844,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) (46166 Views)

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / See Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (picture) / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by CAPTIVATOR: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Mavrick2012]somtimes i wonder/doubt dis tin dey call "miracle".u only hear abt d healin of stomach ache n other internal health challanges(which canot b directly proven) bt one can scarcly see a blind,deaf,cripld etc dat is heald.dey only claim to heal deaf,blind ppl who are relativly unknown(again,we cant directly prove).i want to see ppl like dis(ayefele),steven wonder etc den we agree "miracle is real".d guy is even part of dem i.e church(gospel)musician yet non of d "GREAT men of God" can
Dats to tell u Dat Todays Miracles are Fake nd UNBIBLICAL, EVEN D SPEAKIN IN TONGUE TIN ISFAKE COZ .....WHEN APOSTLES SPEAK IN TONGUE, EVRYONE HEARS DEM COZ ITS JUST DAT DEY SPEAK A FOREIGN LANGUAGE EVEN THOUGH DEY DONT LEARN IT ......BUT U WILL AGREE WIT ME DAT TODAYS VERSION IS AN " OUTBURST OF UNINTELLIGENT SOUNDS"? DEY ARE JUST MISLEADING D PEOPLE
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by NoQualms1(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
I thought he got married after the accident. undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Desloaaa(f): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jibsonified: They wheelchair anyone with disability

U prolly didn't get.... smiley

Now... read replacing d 'wheelchair' with 'will cheer' and 'disability' with 'this ability'

CLICK LIKE IF U GET
Aint nobody gat time for that
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Olysmile(f): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
I thank God for his life. Lv to listen to him. Yinkus yinkus u re gd man.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by kushsy: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mavrick2012: somtimes i wonder/doubt dis tin dey call "miracle".u only hear abt d healin of stomach ache n other internal health challanges(which canot b directly proven) bt one can scarcly see a blind,deaf,cripld etc dat is heald.dey only claim to heal deaf,blind ppl who are relativly unknown(again,we cant directly prove).i want to see ppl like dis(ayefele),steven wonder etc den we agree "miracle is real".d guy is even part of dem i.e church(gospel)musician yet non of d "GREAT men of God" can move dis mountain.lol
even jesus didt heal all d sick n some ppl God hs his reasons for leaving them in a particular situation.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Danhumprey: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
eluquenson:

Are you serious?
@Harbosede02 we need your response to this simple question.
Who give a flying f.uck? I'm just disgusted at the way she tend to insult the sensibility of Naija guys. She must be really suffering from a painful heartbreak.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Danhumprey: Who give a flying f.uck? I'm just disgusted at the way she tend to insult the sensibility of Naija guys. She must be really suffering from a painful heartbreak.
lyk criously??
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jelo4kul: I pray for his miraculous healing.Nothing is impossible for God to do

Well its not going to happen but if it happens then I'll know Yaweh exists
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Rastamann: Sacrificing his physical ability for riches!

Typical Nigerian superstition...smh
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mavrick2012: somtimes i wonder/doubt dis tin dey call "miracle".u only hear abt d healin of stomach ache n other internal health challanges(which canot b directly proven) bt one can scarcly see a blind,deaf,cripld etc dat is heald.dey only claim to heal deaf,blind ppl who are relativly unknown(again,we cant directly prove).i want to see ppl like dis(ayefele),steven wonder etc den we agree "miracle is real".d guy is even part of dem i.e church(gospel)musician yet non of d "GREAT men of God" can move dis mountain.lol

Those people sought God for help. This kind of people, the ones you call celebrities, don't. Do you remember the rich young ruler in the Bible? What did he get from Christ? Nothing. It's about faith and humility, you know; and these are in short supply among these celebrities
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by gistmelove(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
gistmelove: That's the gospel singer and his wife Temitope Titilope on their wedding day inyear 2000 before his accident.
They have two sons together. Love their heights.

See more pix here >> http://www./2013/10/photo-yinka-ayefele-13-years-ago-while.html

For more pix click here >> http://www./2013/10/photo-yinka-ayefele-13-years-ago-while.html
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by andyanders: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Abbey2sam: So?
Is he on your feet now?

So I'm the first to comment for the second time, dancing alingo ...........

Dedicate this to october 18 babies
Kindly hit the like button to wish them happy birthday........
\

Maybe you be the next victim. How can you be so wicked to just write this way?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by favouredseed(f): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nice
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by bettercreature(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
@poster year 2000? are you serious or kidding?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Baba_Eleko: *Tip toes into thread towards NL amebos* Make una bring una hear come make I tell una something, *Whispers* I hear say na hin spinal cord hin take go do money for Okija juju papa place, no b me talk am o, na so I hear am. *Tip toes back out of thread saying* God punish devil!
chei.......
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
eluquenson:

Pls what does this your name connote?
"Iya ngbali"
check her profile pix...u ll understand....... IYA NGBA LIFE ni apejale ee..
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by zaza1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yinka Ayefele is d most over rated musician in Nigeria..making money based on sentiment..if that guy could walk,he wouldn't sell nothing
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Legendbaba1(m): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2013
if Yinka can chng 2 MUSLIM Yinka will gaing is feet back againg
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by mooriales: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
I saw yinka Ayefele @ Caves Strip Club.... Ikeja GRA. And d ladies whr shaking their Asses and Tits for him as they play his song.... #Fact
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Why the wife come resemble yemoja I mean mammy water for this photo now?
only you talk am, only you still interprete. Pele ti e
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Evanisgud(f): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Only God knows abt al dis rumours
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by switgoody(f): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: na iya ngbalife,na seun cut am short for nairaland,the case still dey supreme court. Why you dey ask?you wan name your child after me?
can't stop laughin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos) / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.