Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) (46168 Views)

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / See Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (picture) / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by striker9(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yinka Ayefele became a household name after he was
involved in a ghastly automobile
accident in 1997, which damaged his
spinal cord, and paralyzed from the waist
down.Oga op,where u get your own info?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ruchidera: So it was an accident that made him permanently disabled angry?
It shall never be well with the devil sad.

Anyway, Ayefele is even better off now in terms of cash... smiley
The devil thought evil for him and God turned it around for his good smiley.

Everthing will surely work out for my good cheesy

smiley
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by njuwo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Danokoje14: End time things
Mukina2 are u seein dis?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
I believe in Miracles. I pray he will still walk again. I'm happy he so much believe he's going to walk again also, as he sang it in this line => bè ni témi, asijoma bawòn rin, yan fanda yan fanda (2x) ni to ripe e e e, emì ti ròju rèré ré o o o o, edumaré ti segun fun mi,e mi ma ti ròju reere ré o,edumarè sé mi logo o, adura ti mó gba, baba tì mu wò le asé o,mò si mò wipe ma gbèsi ayó, te we ta gba èwa ba mi yò. . . .olòlade lonì tèmi jor. . . . . .etc,etc. . . Ye! i've been carried aways by dis lovely track already sha, WAIT make i try translate am for my non-yoruba speaking brethren . . Lets go =>(as for me, i'll still walk with them with swags, because, i've seen God's favour, God has fought my battles for me, God has given me glory, d prayers i prayed has been taken into d covenant room, and i surely know that it has been answered, so therefore, both young and old come and celebrate with me! Celebrities , wealthy and happy people are my people jor. . . . . Etc etc). . . God bless you Uncle Yinka, you gonna play for me on my wedding day BGG!!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by eluquenson(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: na iya ngbalife,na seun cut am short for nairaland,the case still dey supreme court. Why you dey ask?you wan name your child after me?

Infact, na real name gan ni & na boy I get, may be if next one be girl I go give her that name cheesy
LMAO
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
this weddind took place after the accident, he manage to stand up with stick and too the picture and after went back on the wheelchair. He was still single when he had the accident but the lady had a baby girl for him then which yinka refuse to accept, but he went back to take her back later. So this picture was after the accident
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by eluquenson(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: my dear,b4 u click on quote next tym try 2 undastand wat u wana post or ask!!

A simple question deserve a simple answer, are you shy of giving me a vivid answer?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cubeet: There is a Reason for Every situation.
Thanks for this post smiley
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
heywhy4u: this weddind took place after the accident, he manage to stand up with stick and too the picture and after went back on the wheelchair. He was still single when he had the accident but the lady had a baby girl for him then which yinka refuse to accept, but he went back to take her back later. So this picture was after the accident
hmmmmm mr agborodun,amebo mebo,ameboism is your hobby
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
eluquenson:

A simple question deserve a simple answer, are you shy of giving me a vivid answer?
shy??me shy...mtchewwwu.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by ratchy: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cubeet: There is a Reason for Every situation.
i believe so
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by eluquenson(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
heywhy4u: this weddind took place after the accident, he manage to stand up with stick and too the picture and after went back on the wheelchair. He was still single when he had the accident but the lady had a baby girl for him then which yinka refuse to accept, but he went back to take her back later. So this picture was after the accident

Wao! Surprised to know this.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by eluquenson(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: shy??me shy...mtchewwwu.

cheesy
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: hmmmmm mr agborodun,amebo mebo,ameboism is your hobby
grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Jibsonified(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
They wheelchair anyone with disability

U prolly didn't get.... smiley

Now... read replacing d 'wheelchair' with 'will cheer' and 'disability' with 'this ability'

CLICK LIKE IF U GET
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Rastamann: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sacrificing his physical ability for riches!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by bebechuks: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
U sure say na him be dis? Cuz him fine pass now oo.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
He married after the accident
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Adekay2011: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
I wounder if u guys are current at all someone called erelu agbaye who was an adult grandmaster b4 but now a xtians has made an open confession . That. She was the one that made the money ritual for ayefele with his sinal cord. She even went to confront him face to face at Ibadan it was too obvious. God help us o
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by HowFar3: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
gistmelove: That's the gospel singer and his wife Temitope Titilope on their wedding day inyear 2000 before his accident.
They have two sons together. Love their heights.

http://www./2013/10/photo-yinka-ayefele-13-years-ago-while.html

gistmelove: That's the gospel singer and his wife Temitope Titilope on their wedding day inyear 2000 before his accident.
They have two sons together. Love their heights.

http://www./2013/10/photo-yinka-ayefele-13-years-ago-while.html

Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by blackrules1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
This is false. Ayefele was involved in the accident in the early 90s'. I'm damn sure of that.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Danhumprey: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: 4 christ sake,aw is dis romantic??
Coming from a gal that is severely and painfully heartbroken? Pele o! Stop jealousing them! What is romantic is they have both stick together for long even though Yinka is handicapped. If you were the wife,won't you have deserted him?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by kevoh(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Codedrock: I JUST DONT KNOW WHY SOME NIGERIANS BELIEVE HE USED HIS LEGS FOR RITUALS..
It's called Lazy thinking! As soon as they can't explain the impossibility of someone being rich they ascribe it to rituals.
They have forgotten that hard work PAYS. Ayefele worked and still works hard to produce good gospel music that people would love to listen to and even dance to if need be.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
njuwo: Mukina2 are u seein dis?
I hope she is seeing this! This "End Time Things" crew are really annoying. angry
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by RedReact: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Adekay2011: I wounder if u guys are current at all someone called erelu agbaye who was an adult grandmaster b4 but now a xtians has made an open confession . That. She was the one that made the money ritual for ayefele with his sinal cord. She even went to confront him face to face at Ibadan it was too obvious. God help us o
I doubt the woman's story. In as much as man can do anything to get something, going thus far for fame and riches is ridiculous. Besides, why hadn't the woman come all before 2009? Why hasnt she some up since then to tell her story to the whole world and also confront those she accused since that time?
Anyway, Ayefele got married after the accident.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by safariman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Great man, I just met him for the first time in New York two weeks ago, he was part of the Nigeria's Independent day parade
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by Royvic(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
ehhhhhh. nyz dude. he is mor relevant than some able bodied men.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mavrick2012: somtimes i wonder/doubt dis tin dey call "miracle".u only hear abt d healin of stomach ache n other internal health challanges(which canot b directly proven) bt one can scarcly see a blind,deaf,cripld etc dat is heald.dey only claim to heal deaf,blind ppl who are relativly unknown(again,we cant directly prove).i want to see ppl like dis(ayefele),steven wonder etc den we agree "miracle is real".d guy is even part of dem i.e church(gospel)musician yet non of d "GREAT men of God" can move dis mountain.lol
One day you'll need a miracle....

...then u'll believe!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by ichommy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
safariman: Great man, I just met him for the first time in New York two weeks ago, he was part of the Nigeria's Independent day parade

Okay Sir/Ma smiley
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by ikeseeholdings1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
it's well
Re: Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) by eluquenson(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Danhumprey: Coming from a gal that is severely and painfully heartbroken? Pele o! Stop jealousing them! What is romantic is they have both stick together for long even though Yinka is handicapped. If you were the wife,won't you have deserted him?

Are you serious?
@Harbosede02 we need your response to this simple question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) / August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React / Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.