Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Tour To France For 2 Weeks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tour To France For 2 Weeks (1149 Views)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Interested In A Tour To Ghana? / Who has been to France, precisely Paris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tour To France For 2 Weeks by akintayoa(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2008
please i am interested to travel to france or netherlands for 2 weeks during my vacation.
can anyone with useful info advise on the best method to go about securing schengen visa.
the processing fees and reputable agent to use or any tourist package to france or european countries,
Re: Tour To France For 2 Weeks by igbonla(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
You may be too late to apply for visa to France or Netherlands if your vac is coming up between now and end of August. Available interview dates may be in September 2008 and will require 12 days for processing; this should help your planning but I don't see you geting a visa until end of Sept.
I am sure you can google to reach the websites for visa fees and instructions and also for tourist sites to wherever you are interested in. You may try Euro Disney in Paris if you have kids and incorporate a Da Vinci code tour for a 7 day trip to Paris.

All the best
Re: Tour To France For 2 Weeks by akintayoa(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
the vacation is in September.
i would not mind the disney in paris
do u have useful info on the tour packages and the best agent to contact to arrange
Re: Tour To France For 2 Weeks by realcool: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
how mush will it cost to stay in france for two weeks,any body who has gone to france b4 should pls help with place to visit in paris.
Re: Tour To France For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
in euro or naira ?
Re: Tour To France For 2 Weeks by igbonla(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2008
realcool:

how mush will it cost to stay in france for two weeks,any body who has gone to france before should please help with place to visit in paris.

Boy, you have to do your vacation planning yourself and come up with specific questions people can help with. Hotels are rated differently but you have to choose based on several factors, do you want to rent a car or be chauffered around in Paris? Where would you like to shop and what would you like to buy?

You have to plan your vacation yourself, google will help you in this regard and you will know the possible cost at the end of the planning.

All the best.
Re: Tour To France For 2 Weeks by realcool: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2008
where person no no road the person the rent car u want make i put money for fire.thank any way.can u also help me with site to see in Paris.good place because i do not even no where to go to be honest apart from Eiffel tower
Re: Tour To France For 2 Weeks by Bandito(f): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2008

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Travel To Turkey / Canada Becomes Visa-free For Nigerians - Canadian Embassy / How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.