Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy (16062 Views)

My Fake Samsung Galaxy S3 (N20k) / Did U Get Wat U Were Looking 4? Asha 201 And X2-05 Solutions Available. / Nokia Official Tv Fone(n77)drop Wat U Knw Abt It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by zizky(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
See another

Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by LordReed(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2013

If you can't spot differences then you are a learner.
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by zizky(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Una go fear china!!!

Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by zizky(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
See battery sef!!!

Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by ammyluv2002(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'm speechless. ...na wa o 4 China o
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by krugar07(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
and all of these clones i have seen use regular lcd displays not amoled. just look at anything black and you will see the diff. so many ways to tell that its fake
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Who are the people putting up pics of hardware? You guys are showing part of it
There are over ten fake s4s

There's one you'd spot the difference because of the color of the led flash
another you can spot by the engraved 'Samsung' logo on it
Another one that the bezel is not that wide....etc etc

but there are still ones that you won't see any difference outside. Some will show 4.2.9, 4.2.3 even 4.2.1 as versions using build.prop. Some also come with default 4.2.2
Air gestures, smart scroll, etc? yeah
true Samsung apps? yeah
lock screen? yeah
screen? yeah
Anyone that says he can spot the differences alone just by looking at it without checking the internals is the real learner.
Check YouTube reviews. Some have compared real and fake
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by krugar07(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
joeydozzy:

but there are still ones that you won't see any difference outside
all s4 clones have their downside in terms of design. NO NOT ONE is EXACTLY like the authentic S4. except they stole one of samsung's S4 mould . and as for the 'samsung apps' you claim they have, i dont think so.
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
joeydozzy: Who are the people putting up pics of hardware? You guys are showing part of it
There are over ten fake s4s

There's one you'd spot the difference because of the color of the led flash
another you can spot by the engraved 'Samsung' logo on it
Another one that the bezel is not that wide....etc etc

but there are still ones that you won't see any difference outside. Some will show 4.2.9, 4.2.3 even 4.2.1 as versions using build.prop. Some also come with default 4.2.2
Air gestures, smart scroll, etc? yeah
true Samsung apps? yeah
lock screen? yeah
screen? yeah
Anyone that says he can spot the differences alone just by looking at it without checking the internals is the real learner.
Check YouTube reviews. Some have compared real and fake

Clones have true Samsung apps? You saw this with your own eyes?

BTW are you saying that build quality and placement of hardware sensors cannot help you differentiate a clone from the real thing?
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Clones have true Samsung apps? You saw this with your own eyes?

BTW are you saying that build quality and placement of hardware sensors cannot help you differentiate a clone from the real thing?

Placement of hardware sensors? nah
build quality? nah
They don't have the barometer, hygrometer, nfc and compass sensors but how would you know when the visible sensors are well placed (proximity, accelerometer,etc)

at least not on the HDC Samsung galaxy s4, 720p having Samsung apps though outdated versions but still can be updated via their custom roms. It comes prerooted.
In fact the only way you can spot the difference is if you turn on the phone

Check this comparison and you'll see how far they've gone. 8:30 even shows Samsung apps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nJw7HvOwxI
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by LordReed(m): 3:48am On Oct 21, 2013
Well the clone maybe very good but it still lacks certain visible sensors. Watch the video and you will see a tiny light blinking on the real S4 which the clone doesn't have. Also the Samsung written on the back cover is crooked on the clone. I can bet there's more stuff that can be spotted with a practiced eye.
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Youngpo413: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2013
SAMSUNG should do something na,the chinese are spoiling their market..,see as fear dey begin catch me sef.
No wonder we will be hearing of exploding iphones,samsungs etc etc,they are the FAKE one`s.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by MrsCork2(f): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2013
This is serious!

1 Like

Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by mayorkayozil: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Guru pls help me oooooo, i but samsung s4 clone but cannot install bbm.apk even on playstore. He said PARSE ERROR. Someone should me out. Tanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE / Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime / Reasons Why Tecno And Infinix Find It Difficult To Send OTA Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.