Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime (16067 Views)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Credit When Browsing - See Secret Codes / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by RUBMYMIND(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dear Nairalanders.

Kindly assist me as i bought a GIONEE S10C for over three weeks now but cannot use it as it keeps deducting my airtime.

I bought it from JUMIA and have written to them but no response..

I need help pls on how to resolve this.

Kindly assist
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Shyluck(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dear Nairalanders.

Kindly assist me as i bought a GIONEE S10C for over three weeks now but cannot use it as it keeps deducting my airtime.

Kindly assist

Stop browsing with your airtime as it uses it to display adverts.
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by RUBMYMIND(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Am not even browsing with the phone,
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by RUBMYMIND(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Anybody with this same experience? Please help
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2020
Allow it to eat now
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by RUBMYMIND(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Eat wat na, my airtime?
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by electroncoded: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
I have experienced such before on my previously used Gionee phone, the problem is from the Operating System, once you update it, it keeps sending a feedback through SMS to the Gionee server and each sms cost around #50 I guess, to fix this, you will need to root the phone and edit some shit using xplore root function.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by BianoJay(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
RUBMYMIND:
Dear Nairalanders.

Kindly assist

Simple solution: if the airtime deduction is via SMS charge. Edit your SMS center number; just remove a few zeros and then save. As long as the SMS center number isn't correct, your phone can't send any messages.

You will have to edit the SMS center number anytime you want to send an SMS, but you will always receive SMS even with the edited SMS center number.

Do this and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by RUBMYMIND(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
This was very helpful bro, you are indeed a genius.
Thank you very much.
quote author=BianoJay post=87201023]

Simple solution: if the airtime deduction is via SMS charge. Edit your SMS center number; just remove a few zeros and then save. As long as the SMS center number isn't correct, your phone can't send any messages.

You will have to edit the SMS center number anytime you want to send an SMS, but you will always receive SMS even with the edited SMS center number.

Do this and thank me later.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by RUBMYMIND(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Thanks bro. Will need more info on how to go about rooting the phone.
quote author=electroncoded post=87198104]I have experienced such before on my previously used Gionee phone, the problem is from the Operating System, once you update it, it keeps sending a feedback through SMS to the Gionee server and each sms cost around #50 I guess, to fix this, you will need to root the phone and edit some shit using xplore root function.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by BianoJay(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
RUBMYMIND:
Thank you very much.

You're welcome, bro.
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by 9jaCrafts: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
For GIONEE S10 airtime deduction... if you are in Lagos contact me on 08037599546 (call or whatsapp)
Shyluck:
Dear Nairalanders.

Kindly assist

Stop browsing with your airtime as it uses it to display adverts.
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by 9jaCrafts: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
No need for that stress read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6170553/gionee-s10-taking-draining-airtime#94771205
RUBMYMIND:
Thank you very much.

Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Maffyjay: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
My Gionee S10c camera is blurry and won't focus. Please help me with solutions friends
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by TwoFourSeven(m): 2:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm

Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Theanyanwu: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2021
RUBMYMIND:
Dear Nairalanders.

Kindly assist
have you tried calling customer service?
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Theanyanwu: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Maffyjay:
My Gionee S10c camera is blurry and won't focus. Please help me with solutions friends
all these una Gionee. Buy better phone ina no go hear

2 Likes

Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by javaguru: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
if your within akwa ibom or ph kindly whatsapp me to stop the deduction, you no rooting no figure changes 1k only but na you go pay tp come 09023749748
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Victor714(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2022
If you are really experiencing airtime deduction or any related issue in your gionee S10 lite kindly DM me on WhatsApp I have a solution for You. Charges applied 2k only DM if you're ready.

1 Share

Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Victor714(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Victor714:
If you are really experiencing airtime deduction or any related issue in your gionee S10 lite kindly DM me on WhatsApp I have a solution for You. Charges applied 2k only DM if you're ready.
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Kadesh99: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hi, my Gionee s10c has been making some background international calls, thereby draining all of my airtime. I was told this when I called my service provider and I don't know how to solve it
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Kadesh99: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
RUBMYMIND:
Thank you very much.

Hi, mine is not via SMS. Though I've experienced this In the past and changed the center number, now the airtime will just suddenly drain without any notification. I called customer service and I was told I made an international call which drained my airtime. I'll just randomly see a text in my message outbox reading "sk2#6225000554389741#@X@hello"
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by Amacaco: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
RUBMYMIND:
Dear Nairalanders.

Kindly assist

I have been having the same issue with my Gionee S10 lite for the past 3years and has made me to drop that phone. About 30 seconds after recharging, you will see series of alerts without messages indicating deductions made for messages you never made. The said deductions range from N50 to N500 per SMS depending on the amount recharged until your balance comes to zero within a space of three minutes. The destinations for the SMS are all foreign numbers. I have been to the service providers all to no avail. I have altered the SMS center settings in my phone without any changes. I have finally abandoned the phone for them because they were designed to scam people of their hard earned money.
Re: Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime by LadySarah: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Kadesh99:
Hi, my Gionee s10c has been making some background international calls, thereby draining all of my airtime. I was told this when I called my service provider and I don't know how to solve it

I'm experiencing same.Were you able to get a solution

(1) (Reply)

Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' / Tecno L7 Specification And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.