Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Review This Website Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review This Website Please (451 Views)

Cant Load My Website, Please Help / Greeneagles.org, New Website, Please Review / Can I See Your Website Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review This Website Please by hilaryiwens05: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2013
www.goodgovernancenigeria.org
PLEASE I need ur review on dis website. The owner doesn't want a slide on it.
This is a RESPONSIVE WEBSITE. Its layout depends on your screen size. So I would advice u to use either a wide screen gadget or a computer for a better view.
Re: Review This Website Please by Sub5(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nice site, but it takes a little longer to load.
More so your font are bold and are kind of hiding the Topic headings.
However nice work.
Re: Review This Website Please by hilaryiwens05: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sub5: Nice site, but it takes a little longer to load.
More so your font are bold and are kind of hiding the Topic headings.
However nice work.
Tank u for sharing ur thoughts...pls wat font do u advice I use to rectify dat
Re: Review This Website Please by yawatide(f): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
1) Reduce the height of the "good governance" header in the nav area, top right. It is causing the entire nav area to be unnecessarily "fat". Besides, if you hover over an item, you note that the hover background isn't as tall as the main background, thus bolstering my point.

2) I find it interesting that the client doesn't want a slider at the top but wants an article slider at the bottom. Doesn't make sense to me. SMH

3) You probably should move the "about us" tab right next to "home". For people like me, what determines whether or not I surf a site is what I find on the "about us" page. If I can't easily find the page, as is the case here, I quickly lose interest
Re: Review This Website Please by hilaryiwens05: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
1) Reduce the height of the "good governance" header in the nav area, top right. It is causing the entire nav area to be unnecessarily "fat". Besides, if you hover over an item, you note that the hover background isn't as tall as the main background, thus bolstering my point.

2) I find it interesting that the client doesn't want a slider at the top but wants an article slider at the bottom. Doesn't make sense to me. SMH

3) You probably should move the "about us" tab right next to "home". For people like me, what determines whether or not I surf a site is what I find on the "about us" page. If I can't easily find the page, as is the case here, I quickly lose interest
Okk...tank u for sharing ur thoughts. I talked to him about d picture slider, he said he want d picture of the group there and they have not gotten any yet
Re: Review This Website Please by hilaryiwens05: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Pls send in more of ur reviews pls...I will appreciate ur thoughts on this

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build An Sms Site For You / Help With My Blog / How To Design Blogger/ Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.