Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Google Launches "I'm Feeling Lucky Radio" To Play Music On Android And The Web - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Google Launches "I'm Feeling Lucky Radio" To Play Music On Android And The Web (418 Views)

2face I'm Feeling Good Ft D'banj / Leaked Music: 2face Ft Dbanj - I'm Feeling Good / Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Launches "I'm Feeling Lucky Radio" To Play Music On Android And The Web by sod50: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-zsaoVwshY2M/UmBXbWm9r1I/AAAAAAAABXo/n4w9cCvpduU/s1600/Google+music+play.png[/img]

Google is bringing a feature dubbed "I'm feeling lucky radio" to its Play Music website and Android app just like the itunes you will be able to discover and buy a new song. The search giant says it "gives you music you love at the push of a button" -- essentially, it creates a radio station that chooses songs for you based on previous listening history. It's worth mentioning this instant mix tool appears to be limited to All Access subscribers at the moment. And fret not if you're not seeing the "I'm feeling lucky" option right now; it's just started rolling out and it might be a little while before it shows up on your account. More

(1) (Reply)

New Song, Michaellem Negociate Ft Bosalin / Asam By FACO / @yaziiboii Drops New Gospel Single - Again & Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.