Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife (13244 Views)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Photos:Emir Of Kano Visits Alaafin Of Oyo,sanusi Bows ToGreet Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2013
Ngodigha1:
He has always maintained that he is Ika in this forum. He goes about insulting Igbo people everytime he comes around here in culture section. Check his post. He might not have said it here but soon as always he will say it and you will believe him.
If he has always maintained he is Ika,then he is! Unlike a PDP sycophant from nowhere claiming he is an Ika man just to score cheap points. If sonya is Ika I believe him not because he hates Igbos but because he doesn't hide his identity and he's proud to be one.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: If you like doubt my ethnicity,I don't give a damn! But that dude is not an Ika man.period!!

You Don't Want Us To Doubt Your Ethnicity But You Want Us To Doubt His Ethnicity.
4Th Contradiction. You Are In A Role chicka
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by talktimi(m): 12:52am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: If you like doubt my ethnicity,I don't give a damn! But that dude is not an Ika man.period!!
doubting your ethnicity is of no positive or negative value to me so why should i ? All im saying is you identified yourself without anybody hassling you, then why should you doubt the next guy who obviously has nothing to gain by claiming or lying to be Ika
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Many people on this forum know i have always maintain and asserted my ika identity.
I wonder where berem and sonya claiming ika came from.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: If he has always maintained he is Ika,then he is! Unlike a PDP sycophant from nowhere claiming he is an Ika man just to score cheap points. If sonya is Ika I believe him not because he hates Igbos but because he doesn't hide his identity and he's proud to be one.

Another Contradiction From This Girl. WOw

5Th One In Just 4 Pages Alone
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:55am On Oct 19, 2013
sonya4all: @Solomon, thank God for Google. dude you ain't ika. just admit your igbo label
okay.
You met me in a good mood today.
I would have taught you what it means to be IKA.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:58am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Many people on this forum know i have always maintain and asserted my ika identity.
I wonder where berem and sonya claiming ika came from.

I don't know about berem but sonya maintain ika are benin descendant. he/she was angry that obi of owa proclaimed owa came from Nri.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 19, 2013
One_Naira:

Another Contradiction From This Girl. WOw

5Th One In Just 4 Pages Alone
seems you have nothing else to contribute on this thread.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: descend on me on a faceless forum? I na ayi ara!
Doubting my heritage is a grave insult.
I will verbally molest you o.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: seems you have nothing else to contribute on this thread.

Nah just watching you making a fool of yourself and contradicting yourself. Carry on, I'm just watching
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 1:02am On Oct 19, 2013
One_Naira:

I don't know about berem but sonya maintain ika are benin descendant. he/she was angry that obi of owa proclaimed una came from Nri, at least his people.
True.
IKA is currently suffering the effect of being the buffer between ancient benin kingdom expansionism and the rest of igboland.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: descend on me on a faceless forum? I na ayi ara!
Are you minding that Nitwit??
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Doubting my heritage is a grave insult.
Stop claiming what you're not! You have said on this forum before that you are from Anambra. Why claiming to be from Ika?
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 1:03am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Stop claiming what you're not! You have said on this forum before that you are from Anambra. Why claiming to be from Ika?
smdh.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 1:04am On Oct 19, 2013
I will molest you o.
As usual?? Your plan won't work
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by dayokanu(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2013

Kai tufiakwa

We Ikas reject you

Ika men dont molest women like your threatening to

Most likely you are from the other side of river Niger
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: As usual?? Your plan won't work
grin
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 1:06am On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: As usual?? Your plan won't work
Sorry,that's the exclusive preserve of your kinsmen in the west.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Kai tufiakwa

We Ikas reject you

Ika men dont molest women like your threatening to

Most likely you are from the other side of river Niger
dayolodo.
I can see you're enjoying yourself.
I don't blame you.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Sorry,that's the exclusive preserve of your kinsmen in the west.
Me?? West?? SMH...
Have you forgotten I'm from Ika??
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 1:11am On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: Me?? West?? SMH...
Have you forgotten I'm from Ika??
No.
You're from the vikings.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: True.
IKA is currently suffering the effect of being the buffer between ancient benin kingdom expansionism and the rest of igboland.

I know. Likewise for my people, though i doubt the benin origin at least for my people, luckily for us we don't identity crisis despite having multiple origins like una.

Anyway kudos for standing up for yourselves and not letting this yoruba try to speak for your peeps and bullying you into denial. Trust me, the immediate you say "I'm not Igbo. I'm ika" there perception of you changes.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: No.
You're from the vikings.
Oh, it seems an error occured!
Possible Cause:
Your brain is temporarily unavailable, please try it later.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: Oh, it seems an error occured!
Possible Cause:
Your brain is temporarily unavailable, please try it later.
Morøn.
You're too daft to be ika.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 1:18am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Morøn.
You're too daft to be ika.
Sorry for you.....
You spew hocus pocus always
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 1:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Do you guys know that that woman called sonya has not contributed anything to this thread except Igbanke is not Igbo. In all her posts, it is always that is not Igbo, that is not Ika etc.
What sort of lady is that?.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by dayokanu(m): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: dayolodo.
I can see you're enjoying yourself.
I don't blame you.

Why wont I enjoy myself

We real Ika people love to enjoy ourselves

Ika O ni baje oo
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: Sorry for you.....
You spew hocus pocus always
Guy, enough of this nonsense here.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 1:19am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Stop claiming what you're not! You have said on this forum before that you are from Anambra. Why claiming to be from Ika?

This is why many verbally attack you on this forum. you seriously deserve any attacks you get from the male members. Soloman have always maintained he was ika. Since I've been a member on NL that's what he claimed. Like sonya4all, he used to deny "ika are not igbo". In past anioma thread I've read on here, that ID fought against the Igbo title. He's perception of what he is changed and the only reason you don't believe he's ika is because he's perception changed and refuse to follow your bigoted views. SMH. No wonder you gwt attacked constantly on this forum.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by sonya4all(m): 1:20am On Oct 19, 2013
I want to know... in What way is ika suffering... and also What does it take to be ika as you threatened.... note of really you are from Okay region then then you should refer to yourself as igbo because by merely saying you are ika contradicts your igbo status. ika is a nation. you can't say you are from ika yet you claim igbo. reason it.. I also need answer to the above questions.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 1:21am On Oct 19, 2013
Ngodigha1:
Guy, enough of this nonsense here.
Balderdash

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yoruba People Please I Need The Lords Prayer Translated: Ejo E Ronmilowo / Emir Sanusi Sacks 2 Traditional Rulers In Kano / Yoruba People And Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.