Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? (699 Views)

Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Guy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't / Ladies!! Meet D Cutiest Quy On Nairaland!! He's Pin-21c564cd!!! He's Cute Isn't / Isn't It Funny That Cheemoney Is Still Searching For His Missing Rib When: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Click on my profile and see the definition of hotness!
Drop a comment o ur feeling.
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2013

Selfies went out of trends in 1993

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by BARRISTERDAN(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Come on bro, you are hot. Who said you no hot,na crowd go gather the pesin beat. I just wish you will land on my bed one of these days. But before that,am coming(grabs a lube and heads to my room)
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
BARRISTER DAN: Come on bro, you are hot. Who said you no hot,na crowd go gather the pesin beat. I just wish you will land on my bed one of these days. But before that,am coming(grabs a lube and heads to my room)
are u for real? Welcome to . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by alienware(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
U took that pic while going to the bathroom ? Very dirty and damp background,with spirogyra all over and u are feeling cool abt it.
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
alienware: U took that pic while going to the bathroom ? Very dirty and damp background,with spirogyra all over and u are feeling cool abt it.
goan commit suicide
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
alienware: U took that pic while going to the bathroom ? Very dirty and damp background,with spirogyra all over and u are feeling cool abt it.

You took the words right outa moi mouth! grin
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by silverdam(m): 3:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Do you live in the ghetto? It seems your bathroom is outside, probably face2face house... Look at the wall full of spirogyra, ur boxers sef is somfin else, only tin interesting abt ur new look is ur dick but it seem you add foam or tissue to it to make it bigger... Its all gud bro!
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Do me a favour, stop stalking me on nairaland. Let us restrict our bizness to facebook, cheap s.l.u.t like u.
Haba, get shame na
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by silverdam(m): 3:46am On Oct 21, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
Do me a favour, stop stalking me on nairaland. Let us restrict our bizness to facebook, cheap s.l.u.t like u.
Haba, get shame na
Hahaha! You're the one stalking me now, I dunno you frm anywhere na you dey stalk me... Ow do you knw I'm gay, ow do you knw I schl in ago iwoye? Ow did you get me on facebook and nairaland? Haba, free me now, I don't deal with classless pervs like you cos you're a waste of typing... Keep stalking me okay, I'm not cheap cos I don't upload sick d*ck and 6 packs on nairaland... I'm international not local like you
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2013
silverdam: Hahaha! You're the one stalking me now, I dunno you frm anywhere na you dey stalk me... Ow do you knw I'm gay, ow do you knw I schl in ago iwoye? Ow did you get me on facebook and nairaland? Haba, free me now, I don't deal with classless pervs like you cos you're a waste of typing... Keep stalking me okay, I'm not cheap cos I don't upload sick d*ck and 6 packs on nairaland... I'm international gay not local like you
ok, I agree, but pls get some decency and stop fantasizing about my nuude pix.
Stop asking for it.
Hypocrite.
Re: Check Out My Latest Look, Hot !? Isn't It? by silverdam(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

ok, I agree, but pls get some decency and stop fantasizing about my nuude pix.
Stop asking for it.
Hypocrite.
Mtcheeew! Ask for ur nude pix? Are you dreaming or what?

(1) (Reply)

Dating Younger Men In Nigeria / UK Based Bachelors; 30-35 / For Ladies Only Add Admin 28bcd5f0 For Cute Guys Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.