Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Isn't It Funny That Cheemoney Is Still Searching For His Missing Rib When: ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Isn't It Funny That Cheemoney Is Still Searching For His Missing Rib When: ? (764 Views)

My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy / Looking For My Missing Rib? / A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Funny That Cheemoney Is Still Searching For His Missing Rib When: ? by CheeMoney(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2006
Hello House! Its been a while. I was away for a while,

So unfortunate that no sista in da house saw any sense in my earlier post seeking for a ready lady for a serious affair/marriage. Does it mean that all da chicks in da house are all hooked up or shy to come forward?

Its amazing we are yet to embrace bravity and come fully outta our shell in issues of this nature.

Will talk some more next time gotta run now. Anyhow sha, any sista thats fits the earlier post is very free to respond.

We will take it from there. Exchange pics and arrange for meeting. My email remains; freaky.chee@yahoo.com
Re: Isn't It Funny That Cheemoney Is Still Searching For His Missing Rib When: ? by timo4lovin: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2006
yo bi momo pman na
Re: Isn't It Funny That Cheemoney Is Still Searching For His Missing Rib When: ? by Memunah(f): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2006
wish you good luck on your search on NL

(1) (Reply)

Can Online Love Be Real / Tope2000 / Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.