Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Bible As The Word Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible As The Word Of God? (481 Views)

Reasons For Trusting The Bible As Being True / Do Christians Consider The Bible As A Historical Book? / Do You Believe The Bible As God's Word?[b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible As The Word Of God? by esere826: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
The scripture talks about Jesus at age 12 asking and answering questions in the temple (Luke 2: 41-52)
Although I am much older, I'll follow his examples and fire questions
Re: The Bible As The Word Of God? by esere826: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
-Noah had no bible, but God resued him from the flood
-Abraham apparantly had no Bible, and had limited stories of Yahweh, but yet God blessed him mightily
-Moses had no bible either. He instead wrote some parts of the bible.
-David whom was so loved by God had a limited version of the bible
-The disciples, and early jewish xtians had only the old testament
-Gentle xtians that Paul converted had no bible at all

Yet God moved mightily in their midst

..today we have the bible as we know it
and some just they quote left, right and center to support their dispositions whether, good or evil or none-existent

and the gullible..... yep
once you quote bible for them, they are comfounded
Re: The Bible As The Word Of God? by esere826: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
And my point is......

there is so much that is yet to be answered
we cannot afford to bury our heads in the sand, avoid reasoning and just hope we somehow manage to avoid God's wrath and find ourselves in Paradise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cry No More / Can A Born Again Christian Use S3x Enhancement Or S3x Toys / Getting Inspired!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.