Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Getting Inspired!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Inspired!!! (482 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Lust Inspired Requests By Pastor Adeboye / Hell Fire Doctrine Is Not Inspired By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Inspired!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2013
Pals on nairaland, lol, I shouldn't be writing stuffs like this on nairaland, just can't hold myself from writing it. First, we have Michael Ogah, the writer. Lol, I remember when we all became friends those days, that should be around 2009. We would write poems together. He would start a poem and ask others to complete it. Then we were still young and trying out our writing prowess.

I would sit and watch them write. After that I would write mine. None ever LIKED it. I was not moved o. Instead I would keep telling myself I am the best in what I do. I looked up to AJ Kamara then. He was the perfect poet. He could write poems on even shit. Damn, he was so good. All my dream then was to do a collabo with him. My dream came to past when I did one with him. It was mind blowing seeing me and my mentor on stage. Lol, I never told him he inspired me though. I believe he just found out.

Then came Arnold Romeo. Even though he was my good friend, his truths were bitter. Lol, I hate getting involved in fights but he inspired me. Damn, you could use your mouth to beat someone without actually touching that person. If someone abuses you, you could use his words to your advantage. Well, you need to be strong if not you will get your arse whooped.

Pastor Wale Adenuga of Christ Embassy Kano too was an inspiration. He inspired me with his stories while preach. How he could do things using faith. His journey through life and stuffs. I remember doing a poem for him ob his birthday. Lol, the greatest sensation was having to performed the poem with him watching. He even told me to come for the birthday celebration in Church 1 where I performed again. Men, I just knew I was going to perform in front of wider audiences. It doesn't have to be poems, I also know how to give spirit lifting speeches.

Men, Farida Adamu came with her own. Even though I don't comment on her write_ups, I am always left awe-struck. Kai, the babe can write and if there are people I would love to meet, it should be Farida Adamu and Michael Ogah. Me, I want to do a song with the ankara boy even if it is to hum and then at intervals shout my name "FoxyB". Let him do all the singing.

You know you are there when your mates inspire you and you in turn inspire your mates, generation below you and old men and women. I can still picture old peeps telling me I am an inspiration to them. Well, God is my inspiration. No drugs in my system when I want to be at my finest. I aint saying don't smoke weed, that stuff is the shittest, don't just put all your eggs in that basket. Madness have a way of being sweet when it starts.

Thanks and happy sunday pals. I hope you find your inspirations too. Inspire people to greatness and you would be termed a great man too.

Bye...
Attai (Ochi Idoma)
Re: Getting Inspired!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2013
attai make i jus comment mak e no be lyk say i kari obi-akpor for u

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Piece: Somebody Has A Problem With Christmas-the Origin Of Christmas(pag / How Often Did you attend Church This Year And Why. / Should You Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.