Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Torn Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Torn Money (717 Views)

How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? / Have You Ever Given A Seller Torn Money And Believing That He/she Wont Find Out? / My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Torn Money by Eemeekaa(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why do nigerians prefer torn paper notes to polymer money.I've noticed people tends to accept torn 1000 notes especially to 50 naira notes and downwards.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Murdered By Neighbour In Columbus Indiana / Nairalander Of The Year Award 2013 / NNPC Has Stolen $50 Billion Of Crude Oil Earnings- Sanusi Lamido tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.