Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. (2442 Views)

You And I Might Have Contributed To Someone's Death / I Apologize To Any One I Have Offended / If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by sholay2011(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Does it sound funny?

Yep. Nice move though. smiley [s]Some of us are just bothered about what prompted such[/s]. lipsrsealed
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Danhumprey: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2013
What exactly does 'trolling' in Nairaland parlance mean? Please advise!.......... angry
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Danhumprey: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2013
What's the reason for the apology? You can't just wake up and tender an apology. Something must have transpired! I guess your last ban wasn't funny. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2013
This is a prelude, I reserve my seat.
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
My own forgiveness has to be bought....

It's not too costly just one french kiss and u're forgiven gringringrin
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by kagari: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Is this Abu ike nsi
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by fckmn24seg(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
mumumugu: Nigerians have learnt how to beg and apologise today for a crime committed yesterday only to repeat it tomorrow,

U believe believe this you will believe anything.
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by imsuboi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Marthakings: hmmmmmmm

you're back? shocked
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by AbuMikey(m): 12:02am On Oct 20, 2013

It does look like some fellas ain't gonna give me the treasured Forgiveness I'm requesting from them!

But,let it be known that Mikey did tender an apology to all!!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by AbuMikey(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2013

Reasons for this tendered apology would be posted later today,as requested by Sholay2011 and Homesteady.

Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Ajibel(m): 12:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Apology ke? To who, on this NL? Kai, some get time sha!!! cry cry Anyway u gat what u wanted/deserved. Trying to be popular on Nl comes at a cost. Maybe buh i dont see any reason why u no fit handle online emotions Joined nl @14 and no unpythonic person can hold me to ransom or make me apologise. Who gives a flying f'uc'k Its the way u present urself that determines the sort of e-friends u make and how you'd be received.

- Miss Pythonian kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Ajibel: Apology ke? To who, on this NL? Kai, some get time sha!!! cry cry Anyway u gat what u wanted/deserved. Trying to be popular on Nl comes at a cost. Maybe buh i dont see any reason why u no fit handle online emotions Joined nl @14 and no unpythonic person can hold me to ransom or make me apologise. Who gives a flying f'uc'k Its the way u present urself that determines the sort of e-friends u make and how you'd be received.

:O 14? What class are u in? Primary 5 or 6 undecided
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Ajibel(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2013
INNO18: :O 14? What class are u in? Primary 5 or 6 undecided

By 14 i was going into SS1. Figure out tha rest. And hey y are u awake nau Watch'n p0rrn embarassed
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2013
What's with the penance, have you just discovered you have cancer or a peculiar strain of a deadly virus....the apology is totally unwarranted, this is a virtual anonymous forum and one shouldn't take seriously whatever people say on NL
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2013
undecided
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by AbuMikey(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2013
Ajibel: Apology ke? To who, on this NL? Kai, some get time sha!!! cry cry Anyway u gat what u wanted/deserved. Trying to be popular on Nl comes at a cost. Maybe buh i dont see any reason why u no fit handle online emotions Joined nl @14 and no unpythonic person can hold me to ransom or make me apologise. Who gives a flying f'uc'k Its the way u present urself that determines the sort of e-friends u make and how you'd be received.

Just Noticed this! shocked

Too Bad!

Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by tpia5: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Too late.
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by homesteady(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Too late for what? undecided
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by tpia5: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
kachiz: we no wan hear ur apology jare, tek am dey go joor!!

True.

He wants to dodge .
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by AbuMikey(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2013

And the Old, Ugly and Bitter Witch Managed to get here. undecided

*smh*

Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Dannylux: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
How did she manage to find this old topic? And she's even commenting like It's a fresh event grin
This woman is madly insane and its amazingly funny grin
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Vivly(f): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
tpia@:

True.

He wants to dodge .
Dodge from?
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by AbuMikey(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Vivly: Dodge from?

Yeah, she knows I want to dodge.

Dodge from _fucking her old, witchy, ugly and smelling self! angry

Tpia@ ,You are mad!!

Na only You dey NL self? undecided
You always want to get on the nerve of NLders undecided

Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by Tolexander: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Go in peace bro!
Your sins are forgiven, though you owe me no sin!
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by tpiander: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
eddiebruk:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Is this the Trolling Abu on NL that i know

same one.
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by tpiander: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
AbuMikey:

It does look like some fellas ain't gonna give me the treasured Forgiveness I'm requesting from them!

But,let it be known that Mikey did tender an apology to all!!

hiss
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by AbuMikey(m): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:

hiss

gringrin
Re: Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. by tpiander: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tramigo Portable Human Tracker / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data / Lokoja-abuja Highway Remains Under Water(flood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.