Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Math, Eglish, Agric Sci And Econs What Course Can I Go For - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Math, Eglish, Agric Sci And Econs What Course Can I Go For (755 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / What Course Is This Man Studying / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Math, Eglish, Agric Sci And Econs What Course Can I Go For by hauwaolaniyi(f): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2013
PleAse can any one tell me which course I can study with a combination of
Math, eglish, agric sci and econs
Urgent please
Re: Math, Eglish, Agric Sci And Econs What Course Can I Go For by Appliedmaths(m): 2:50am On Oct 19, 2013
You need a minimum of 5 credits(c6), I don't know what 4 credits would do. And also get the current jamb brochure cause different schools have different criteria for admission. Assuming you have chemistry or physics then you're welcomed to Uniben to study maths and econs a double degree 4years full time course(what I'm studying) or if you have govt/commerce/account then you can go for economics and statistics also 4years full time course. So do your analysis properly ok.

NB: don't allow anybody dictate the course you study for you, I'm just giving you options.
Re: Math, Eglish, Agric Sci And Econs What Course Can I Go For by hauwaolaniyi(f): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
You need a minimum of 5 credits(c6), I don't know what 4 credits would do. And also get the current jamb brochure cause different schools have different criteria for admission. Assuming you have chemistry or physics then you're welcomed to Uniben to study maths and econs a double degree 4years full time course(what I'm studying) or if you have govt/commerce/account then you can go for economics and statistics also 4years full time course. So do your analysis properly ok.

NB: don't allow anybody dictate the course you study for you, I'm just giving you options.
Thanx I those are the subjects I excel most that's why I want to know if I can work with all of them
Re: Math, Eglish, Agric Sci And Econs What Course Can I Go For by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Agric-econs is as good

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Begs ASUU / IMSU 2nd Admission List Is Out (pre-degree Inclusive) For 2013/2014 / ASUU Strike: Union Confirms NEC Meeting Did Not Hold Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.