Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Davido Is Irresponsible And Immature -sesan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Is Irresponsible And Immature -sesan (984 Views)

Skelewu Video By Sesan Or Moe Musa: Which Do You Prefer / Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is Irresponsible And Immature -sesan by Molayan: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Davido had earlier in the week, claimed the ‘Skelewu’ video which went viral on the Internet, was leaked and not the official video of the song, Sesan, the ‘leaked’ video director, has frowned at Davido’s claims. Sesan, in a statement released by his team, said Davido was pleased with the video when he watched it. The music director stated that he found it immature and irresponsible for his client to publicly put out a false statement. “My attention is drawn toward the chaos surrounding the release of the Skelewu video. I and my team shot the video for Davido in Nigeria and to the best of my knowledge, my client and his team were very happy with the result, when they watched and approved the video. “If he has since had a change of heart, that is okay. I am not in any way responsible for the release of the video. I believe Davido and myself did a very good job regarding the video production and as a professional of over 10 years. I find it very irresponsible and immature if my client and his management publicly put out false statements and comments, in an attempt to tarnish my name, credibility and reputation. I remain dedicated, humble, focused and as hard working as ever,” Sesan said.When this controversial version surfaced online, fans showed their disapproval to the video claiming that it was below their expectation.Davido quickly went on twitter on Tuesday claiming that it was not the official video but a leaked version. Davido told his fans to disregard the video as it was not the official video. He added that the video would be directed by Moe Musa in London. As promised, barely twenty-four hours later Davido’s new video for Skelewu was shot in London. It was directed by Moe Musa who pulled out all the stops to create a “28 Days Later” concept for the video. The video will premiere on Monday October 21.
Re: Davido Is Irresponsible And Immature -sesan by Khairu(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Davido Is Irresponsible And Immature -sesan by regirich(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2013
Is dat all uv got 2 say

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Download Wande Coal – Amorawa Ft. Burna Boy / Top 15 Nigerian Love Songs Of All Time / HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.