Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings (986 Views)

Download Hennessey By Starlight / Hennessey Cypher:-falz_gidi Gang Ft Dremo, Poe, Yoye, $ Staqk_g.mp3 / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by bankydd(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
These are my ratings for each Hennessey cypher that was made recently..as a whole it was disappointing cos some rappers I expected much from floped big time..but it was still interesting to listen to.. Rap still gat hope in this country..
Enjoy and remember this is just my opinion..try and chill with the comments

Hennessey cypher 1

Ozone 5/10
Nice bars..but lazy flow..Still decent tho

Paybac 4/10
Sigh..nice flows at the beginning..but painfully average bars.. Got really cranky at the end tho..disappointing

Maximum 8/10
Damn damn damn..Incredible from start to finish..one of the best verses overall.. Incredible punchlines..and his flow tight..kinda slowed it down towards the end..but still wrapped it up nice

Juggernaut 5/10
Started off actually..but got really dope in the middle.flow's not too impressive but his lines saved this cypher verse

Mr markin 6/10
Started off too..but flow got tight...and his punchlines!!!! Damn. Cool!

Vector 8/10
Incredible flow..!!! Damn.. So tight..
Shows experience and started incredible..ended it in a really funny way tho..

Hennessey cypheer 2
Tec 7.5/10
One of the few rappers who started really well
..Nice flow..impressive punchlines and a dope ending

Chynedu 4/10
Wack ass flow..only thing that saved him was his punchlines..a few punchlines were laughable too

Dris NA
Can't rate don't understand fulani.decent flow too

ProMeth 8.5/10
!!! Easily one of the best.. Thumbs up man.. Flow tight.. Punchlines tighter.. Started off really really good and never dropped the ball

Milly 3/10
So so disappointing..that's sums it's up..
Forced flows... Painfully annoying lines..sigh *face palm*

Ghost 7/10
Impressive..impressive..got wack at a point..but ended it with some pretty sick lines..flow's alright..it's lyrically rich.. Claps

Hennessey cypher 3

Magnito 5.5/10
Wack start..decent lines..all I can say..cool flow

Lugame 5/10
One very good flow..but lines were the opposite..decent tho

Eleveektor NA
Don't understand the lingo

Maxino 6/10
Tight..tight..tight..Started really well.. Flow cool..some lines were awful but didn't ruin the verse

Loose 7/10
Great flow..opening lines were weird..but towards the middle and end got really impressive and lyrical..

Hennessey cypher 4

Illbliss 4.5/10
Very wack flow... Some lines were impressive and couldn't understand the ibo part..so can't really judge that aspect..

Aquadragon 2/10
Verse was literally shit..that's all.. My grandma could do better than this..sigh.. **Double face palm**

Gunz 5/10
Mixed feelings about this..Started off the beat faster than the beat..but started calming down at the end..and tried to wrap it up decently

Dynasty babz 3/10
Lazy flow..lazy bars..lazy performance in all

Xdogginit na
Don't understand his lingo

Pryse 8.5/10
Such a pity a lady had to school most of these guys..
Punchlines heavy!!!! Flow was cool..but the lyrical skills did most of the work!!!

Hennessey cypher 5
AO - 2/10
Could have easily given him a zero..sigh....

Splint 3/10
Nigga was reading from his phone and still wasn't lyrical..lyrically mediocre ..His flow was affected as expected..sigh.. Deserves less save for a few lines

Scar dennis 5.5/10
Started really well with cool storytelling and deep description..but mixed it up at the end.could have done better..Thumbs up tho

Jesse jagz 8.5/10
Arguably the best flow in all Hennessey cyphers..damn..Punchlines were heavy too..simply mind blowing!!!

Karma 6.5/10
Lyrically heavy actually..flow is the problem
And ended the cypher in one of the dumbest lines ever

Base one 7.5/10
Really unexpected verse..expected the least from him but he was very impressive..did his yoruba thing very very well..and his English bars were hella dope..His flow impeccable too..

Hennessey cypher 6
Dark poet 4/10
Started really bad actually..rough flow..but started getting really dope in the middle..decent but average punchlines..not really impressed overall

Kursor 6.5/10
Started on a wack note too..but really stepped it up after that..had a dope flow in the middle and when the beat got slow..did his best and ended it with a crazy wordplay

Blaqbonez 3/10
Really disappointing verse.. Started really really really bad..and most bars were off beat.. Few lines saved this verse tho.. And is it just me or is this verse shorter than others

Kyle B 3.5/10
The only thing that saved this verse was his dope flow.. Couldn't understand a thing he said for the first 15 secs..why do all these rappers start on a bad note!!

Toosleek 6/10
Finally someone that started well..Dope bars..dope opening flow..kinda got lazy at the end..but still did decent

Eclipse 7.5/10
Damn!!! Saved the best for the last Certainly..saved this group.. Dope start.. Incredible flow..kinda slurred at the middle..but picked up pace and ended it incredibly!!!
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by TaoBalinga: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Where can i download it
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by bankydd(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
tooxclusive.com
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by Djicemob: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
@bankydd

Pryse was kinda wack to me but tried a little

Bliss was wack as usual

Gunzz my man,was too fast for the beat but brought it anyways

Base one was dope

Ghost was on point as usual

Chynadu was wack AF

Vec was crazy with it mehn, dope!

Magnito was just there

Tec tried

Jagz, king!!!

Dynasty,Aquadragon,xdogginit and co was wack,matta fact,where did they get these niggaz from? undecided
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by bankydd(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Djicemob:
@bankydd

Pryse was kinda wack to me but tried a little

Bliss was wack as usual

Gunzz my man,was too fast for the beat but brought it anyways

Base one was dope

Ghost was on point as usual

Chynadu was wack AF

Vec was crazy with it mehn, dope!

Magnito was just there

Tec tried

Dynasty,Aquadragon,xdogginit and co was wack,matta fact,where did they get a these niggaz from? undecided

lol that gunz just too fast for the beat..
people weh fall my hand na blaqbones and kyleb sigh
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
That maximum guy really impressed me. Was wowed with his bars. Vec and jagz are known dopeheads. Ghost tried too.
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by TheYoungHedge(m): 12:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Please how do you join the chyper?You buy a form or ?really need intel
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by bankydd(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2015
TheYoungHedge:
Please how do you join the chyper?You buy a form or ?really need intel

I think they were all selected.. I wanna be in a cypher too tho
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by ThaBlaqBonez: 6:14am On Sep 25, 2015
bankydd:
These are my ratings for each Hennessey cypher that was made recently..as a whole it was disappointing cos some rappers I expected much from floped big time..but it was still interesting to listen to.. Rap still gat hope in this country..
Enjoy and remember this is just my opinion..try and chill with the comments

Hennessey cypher 1

Ozone 5/10
Nice bars..but lazy flow..Still decent tho

Paybac 4/10
Sigh..nice flows at the beginning..but painfully average bars.. Got really cranky at the end tho..disappointing

Maximum 8/10
Damn damn damn..Incredible from start to finish..one of the best verses overall.. Incredible punchlines..and his flow tight..kinda slowed it down towards the end..but still wrapped it up nice

Juggernaut 5/10
Started off actually..but got really dope in the middle.flow's not too impressive but his lines saved this cypher verse

Mr markin 6/10
Started off too..but flow got tight...and his punchlines!!!! Damn. Cool!

Vector 8/10
Incredible flow..!!! Damn.. So tight..
Shows experience and started incredible..ended it in a really funny way tho..

Hennessey cypheer 2
Tec 7.5/10
One of the few rappers who started really well
..Nice flow..impressive punchlines and a dope ending

Chynedu 4/10
Wack ass flow..only thing that saved him was his punchlines..a few punchlines were laughable too

Dris NA
Can't rate don't understand fulani.decent flow too

ProMeth 8.5/10
!!! Easily one of the best.. Thumbs up man.. Flow tight.. Punchlines tighter.. Started off really really good and never dropped the ball

Milly 3/10
So so disappointing..that's sums it's up..
Forced flows... Painfully annoying lines..sigh *face palm*

Ghost 7/10
Impressive..impressive..got wack at a point..but ended it with some pretty sick lines..flow's alright..it's lyrically rich.. Claps

Hennessey cypher 3

Magnito 5.5/10
Wack start..decent lines..all I can say..cool flow

Lugame 5/10
One very good flow..but lines were the opposite..decent tho

Eleveektor NA
Don't understand the lingo

Maxino 6/10
Tight..tight..tight..Started really well.. Flow cool..some lines were awful but didn't ruin the verse

Loose 7/10
Great flow..opening lines were weird..but towards the middle and end got really impressive and lyrical..

Hennessey cypher 4

Illbliss 4.5/10
Very wack flow... Some lines were impressive and couldn't understand the ibo part..so can't really judge that aspect..

Aquadragon 2/10
Verse was literally shit..that's all.. My grandma could do better than this..sigh.. **Double face palm**

Gunz 5/10
Mixed feelings about this..Started off the beat faster than the beat..but started calming down at the end..and tried to wrap it up decently

Dynasty babz 3/10
Lazy flow..lazy bars..lazy performance in all

Xdogginit na
Don't understand his lingo

Pryse 8.5/10
Such a pity a lady had to school most of these guys..
Punchlines heavy!!!! Flow was cool..but the lyrical skills did most of the work!!!

Hennessey cypher 5
AO - 2/10
Could have easily given him a zero..sigh....

Splint 3/10
Nigga was reading from his phone and still wasn't lyrical..lyrically mediocre ..His flow was affected as expected..sigh.. Deserves less save for a few lines

Scar dennis 5.5/10
Started really well with cool storytelling and deep description..but mixed it up at the end.could have done better..Thumbs up tho

Jesse jagz 8.5/10
Arguably the best flow in all Hennessey cyphers..damn..Punchlines were heavy too..simply mind blowing!!!

Karma 6.5/10
Lyrically heavy actually..flow is the problem
And ended the cypher in one of the dumbest lines ever

Base one 7.5/10
Really unexpected verse..expected the least from him but he was very impressive..did his yoruba thing very very well..and his English bars were hella dope..His flow impeccable too..

Hennessey cypher 6
Dark poet 4/10
Started really bad actually..rough flow..but started getting really dope in the middle..decent but average punchlines..not really impressed overall

Kursor 6.5/10
Started on a wack note too..but really stepped it up after that..had a dope flow in the middle and when the beat got slow..did his best and ended it with a crazy wordplay

Blaqbonez 3/10
Really disappointing verse.. Started really really really bad..and most bars were off beat.. Few lines saved this verse tho.. And is it just me or is this verse shorter than others

Kyle B 3.5/10
The only thing that saved this verse was his dope flow.. Couldn't understand a thing he said for the first 15 secs..why do all these rappers start on a bad note!!

Toosleek 6/10
Finally someone that started well..Dope bars..dope opening flow..kinda got lazy at the end..but still did decent

Eclipse 7.5/10
Damn!!! Saved the best for the last Certainly..saved this group.. Dope start.. Incredible flow..kinda slurred at the middle..but picked up pace and ended it incredibly!!!

blaqbonez - Hennessy Cypher Verse Uncut

Video download Link http://www.datafilehost.com/d/33c0e6bd
Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by ThaBlaqBonez: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Blaqbonez - Hennessy Cypher Verse Uncut

Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by ThaBlaqBonez: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2015
bankydd:

lol that gunz just too fast for the beat..
people weh fall my hand na blaqbones and kyleb sigh

blaqbonez - Hennessy Cypher Verse Uncut

Re: HENNESSEY CYPHER 2015 Ratings by Indifferent(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wait Wait ! Why did you score AO that low He kickstarted the cypher, wasn't all that prepared. He simply kept his verse short and simple. I give him 6/10

I give ghost 8/10.

The Milli nigga should be 2/10. Nigga tryna form Drake.

Ill Bliss 3/10. He started spitting his verse from his Jamo song ft Cynthia morgan.

Jess Jags got 9/10 shikena!

I give Vector 7/10

For Driss, I don't need to understand fulani before I can say this is a good rap and a good flow. I heard a few english lines and I give him 6/10

Pryse murdered all the guys in her group. I give bae 7/10

Eclipse killed it I give him 8/10. Keep repping man. We the great lions areproud of you.

Prometh u dope man 8/10

Blackbones, ehm ehm... Was it it not the nigga that tried dissing young6ix sometime ago for the Bleep of it? I see he is trying so hard to look like young6ix now. I give him 5/10 3 is too small

Base one thanks for rescuing the indegenious 8/10

Karma u try jor 7/10.

My over all best remains Jesse Jagz

(1) (Reply)

American Hiphop Rapper Wale Is In Nigeria (Photo). / Music Yamaha PSR -S770 Keyboard / See What Wizkid Said About Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.