Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted (2704 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by sseniourman: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2013
Sexkillz I know you're happy that I,ve created a new account no more seniourman now sseniourman.
When I emailed you. You said I was a nuisance. You later said I was trolling. Or is it because I posted about how Mtn took my N400.
Okay you,ve pushed it to the phone's section why banning me again, let me remind you when Mr.Olodo posted the Nairalanders a story, you pushed it to appropriate section which was Literature, Is it compulsory you must ban him again.
Now you placed a ban on me till next year as if I was trying to hack Nairaland or fraud any of it's members.
Last time you ban me for nuisance when I posted about a twelve year Old boy being burnt alive see video link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk7KEoCzcs#
You later ban me for nuisance. If any of my information is false quote me.
Unban my seniourman account, If am not lying
And before you delete this post and place a hundred year ban on me remember the promise you gave to Nairaland on your appology later...
***** Thanks.********

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by moscobabs(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2013
I beg link me to his apology letter
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by MrOlodo2(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2013
why calling my name you want make I chop ban

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by sseniourman: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2013
moscobabs: I beg link me to his apology letter

click his profile
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by youngds: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2013
[size=18pt]What's with this ban & unban, you guys should stop this unworthy appologise, cos you're just disrespecting yourself beg-in over nothing or are you paid to post?, and besides what's so special about here anyway[/size]

9 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Iaz93: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls, how is the thread romantic??! angry

If you want to complain, go to the complaints thread. angry
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jst be gentle lyk me on Nl,and u won't be ban talkless of begging 2 be unban.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
seniorman my guy...we dey miss u 4 dat thread o

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Well, av promised some frnds not to put mouth and back down...otherwise, it would be brutal grin grin

Besides dude, just forget and go on.

NL is even boring now...why kill urself?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by MrOlodo2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Poster abeg oo
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Iaz93: Pls, how is the thread romantic??! angry

If you want to complain, go to the complaints thread. angry

This cracked me up gringringrin
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by bizz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Not sayin anything o......no want ban
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by SecretDreams(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nawa oh, una shall wan make seun sack sexkillz

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by sweetpoison(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Who banned seniourman...Mr Seun Osewa....relaxxx ooooo
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Op u sure sey na sexkillz ban u,cos i jst finish reading hez apology leta 2 nairalanders,twaz so innocent
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sexkillz sha

I've not really had issues with him Oh

I think you guys always get yourselves in his black book

some of you should learn to respect yourselves

I'm sure if SK comes here and gives his explanation you may be guilty

he wouldn't identify you out of nairaland's crowd if something didn't go wrong
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Harbosede02: Jst be gentle lyk me on Nl,and u won't be ban talkless of begging 2 be unban.

gentle?

No be you say you go slap guy for brt ?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Iaz93: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Harbosede02: Jst be gentle lyk me on Nl,and u won't be ban talkless of begging 2 be unban.
You?! Gentle? angryundecided
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Imanuelle:

gentle?

No be you say you go slap guy for brt ?

undecided
lolzzz,u still remember??
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Iaz93: You?! Gentle? angryundecided
d fact i talk against naija guys all d tym doesn't mean am nt gentle na
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Iaz93: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Harbosede02: d fact i talk against naija guys all d tym doesn't mean am nt gentle na
Lol! I just hope you're really gentle
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Iaz93: Lol! I just hope you're really gentle
well i am!:-P

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Iaz93: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Harbosede02: well i am!:-P
grin cool
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Harbosede02: lolzzz,u still remember??

why not ?

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
crap
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
dem ban u,u open new account. Why nt continue with the new acct,wats all these begging for?
Una really get time

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by sseniourman: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
chidyhels: dem ban u,u open new account. Why nt continue with the new acct,wats all these begging for?
Una really get time

You wouldn't understand it pains to be banned unfairly

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by free2ryhme: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
i don understand y u must beg becos you got banned ... is it the end of life or end of social media .. tufiakwa

Nairaland is not the beginning or end of life ...

You are making an inferior look superior ...

He is a nobody x10

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by sseniourman: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
because I wrote this letter he,ve placed a ban on me till 2041.

Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
sseniourman: because I wrote this letter he,ve placed a ban on me till 2041.
easy na,na ban provoke u 2 dey lie lyk dis
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by sseniourman: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Harbosede02: easy na,na ban provoke u 2 dey lie lyk dis

I swear I wish u can check my profile and see my ban.
Maybe he wanted to write 2014 he wrote 2041
Re: An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 20, 2013
This isn't good, it is notting but more of improving corruption in Nigeria as it is injustice, I'm only saying the truth(let me also be banned for saying the truth), GEJ is saying he is fighting corruption, and sexkillz is here improving it, I shall never rest as well as I breath & in good health until I made Nigeria the best country eve(through all possible ways), I'm waiting to grow up and join politics, I shall keep a record in this world-my administration will be the best ever in the whole world Allah's willing.
Sexkillz I shall keep this in my record, and I will definitely punish you for this sooner or later, just make sure you never allow me to get up 35years or else I go deal with you..., ha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is President Buhari dead??? / ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses.... / Tell Us your Addictions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.