Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. (617 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
A lot of people have made complaints about the moderator known as sexkillz hate him and some love him. Personally I don't like him cos he banned me once too.

Anyway all in favour to impeach this cockroach aka Sexkillz, drop your petitions here.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
He doesn't participate much here now. I wonder why.
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sexkillz should be left alone nah.
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by dontjealousme: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dat nigga sexkillz is just a pest and kill joy. angry
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by lertee(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
stale matter undecided
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Odikwa very serious
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Teamsexkillz!!

Haters should go to hell! tongue
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Make una free the guy na, atleast since the last uproar he has gone into hibernation mode, thus giving ethnic bigots in the politics section a free hand
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by dnacrystal: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Please leave this moderator alone. Nothing you say will make him impeached. Just stop taking his actions too personal. Afterall he is only moderating the nairaland part of your life, which is hardly important.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Toktee(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Make the guy go must he be mod?
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
buffenuff: A lot of people have made complaints about the moderator known as sexkillz hate him and some love him.Personally I don't like him cos he banned me once too.

Anyway all in favour to impeach this cockroach aka Sexkillz, drop your petitions here.

Seriously mate?
I mean I'm nowhere near being his biggest fan but this is just not working.

So because a moderator banned you once you develop a sense of hatred for him?

And because you know a lot of people hate him as well and wouldn't stop at a chance to bash him you decide to create a thread about it?

One word: senseless
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
buffenuff: A lot of people have made complaints about the moderator known as sexkillz hate him and some love him. Personally I don't like him cos he banned me once too.

The only thing worse than lying, is lying like a baby. Go and learn how to lie. I haven't banned you before.

Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
@ Oga sexkillz comment on the link on ma siggy na. Abi u still dey vex for me?
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by sseniourman: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
I would have posted another news about jungle justice in Abuja, If you think it's lie search it on Google. But because of the fear of Sexkillz cause I posted lastly about a twelve year old being burnt alive. I was banned for nuisance. see link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk7KEoCzcs#

Now after writing an appology letter to Sexkillz still reminding him of the promise he made to Nairaland.
Now what am seeing on my profile is that I have been baned for going around a ban till March 2041
what is wrong if someone should post a news on Nairaland or what is wrong if someone should appologise. I know you all saw my apology letter I didn't use any harsh word on Sexkillz. Why should I be banned till 2041 in my new account did I tried to fraud anybody. plz am not insulting anyone. Am just expressing my self. what am saying is that this case should be looked deeply I was unlawfully banned, till 2041 by Sexkillz
.....thanks....
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by sseniourman: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
sexkillz: The only thing worse than lying, is lying like a baby. Go and learn how to lie. I haven't banned you before.

How would he would when all Illegal ban comes from Sexkillz
Re: Petition To Impeach Sexkillz. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
leave the guy alone na

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Cooked And Served His Own Genitals Charged With Indecent Exposure / Interesting Africa Facts - People Ofafrica / RCCG 100 Days Fast; Day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.