Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz (1173 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,
I have to post this here knowing fully well that we are family. Sexkillz for a period of time now has been, a torn on a lot of people's flesh. His bans to people are without any tangible reasons and his responses can't be compare to one that calls himself a moderator.
Its obvious that with that kind of person, Nairaland will be heading to a doom. I am use to his bans,deleting of threads and hiding of comments without any concrete reasons.
It high time we as a family say NO to sexkillz and his antics by telling Seun that we don't want sexkills again as a MOD.

Please if you are in support of this click like or drop ur comment.

11 Likes

Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yes,i am in support of sex killz resignation.he has turned himself into a public nuisance all over nairaland with his unreasonable bans and rude behaviours.he is way tooo annoying.

1 Like

Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
why always sexkillz..? yet Seun wont do anything
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
abeg make una take am easy wit sexkillz na....ABEG!!!
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by iamSi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
What kinda name is that? _ #nottalkingooooo _
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by badmeat(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Until I hear from sexkills,oya sexkills come defend ya self
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Chimezie198(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dat guy kidnapped my thread.
sad sad sad sad
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by vivianc(f): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
*Long hiss* Arrant nonsense:::::::::
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by greatgod2012(f): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Personally, i dont have anything against any mod, not even sexkill, and i dont thnk i can ever have any, not because of anything but because i always have the rules in my mind before posting, i make sure i follow all the rules to the fullest before i cloick the submit botton, i want to therefore imploy every co-members of this noble forum to always post in accordance to the laid down rules and regulations, let's remember that, where there's no law, there's no sin, i dont think any moderator can ban or hide any comment (s) that follow the laid down rules.
I also want us to know that, for Seun not to have sacked him as a mod, it means what he's doing is acceptable and appreciated by Seun.

However; @sexkill, i will also appeal to you to always give warnings and reasons for your ban to whoever you want to ban, you can make use of the pm thing, or in the particular thread where the unpalatable comment is made, it is not a noble thing for one person to be condemned or rejected by all or almost all his people, remember that you are a moderator because there are members to moderate, modesty is a value, even though, i agree that there may be some posters who might have already made themselves known as a complete nuisance, but, still, you still need to be a leader and not a ruler.

@all, i beg una, let us take it easy with ourselves, hopefully, you will start to notice positive changes from him.
It is well with all of us.

P. S............i dont know sexkill from anywhere o, i just spoke my mind, i plead for forgiveness from everyone whom my comment might be offensive to.

6 Likes

Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Chimezie198(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^^ angry angry angry
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by dominique(f): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
My almost namesake wetin happen naau? Did sexkillz ban you? Its not showing on your profile that you're currently serving any ban so why so angry. No vess you hia?
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
greatgod2012: Personally, i dont have anything against any mod, not even sexkill, and i dont thnk i can ever have any, not because of anything but because i always have the rules in my mind before posting, i make sure i follow all the rules to the fullest before i cloick the submit botton, i want to therefore imploy every co-members of this noble forum to always post in accordance to the laid down rules and regulations, let's remember that, where there's no law, there's no sin, i dont think any moderator can ban or hide any comment (s) that follow the laid down rules.
I also want us to know that, for Seun not to have sacked him as a mod, it means what he's doing is acceptable and appreciated by Seun.

However; @sexkill, i will also appeal to you to always give warnings and reasons for your ban to whoever you want to ban, you can make use of the pm thing, or in the particular thread where the unpalatable comment is made, it is not a noble thing for one person to be condemned or rejected by all or almost all his people, remember that you are a moderator because there are members to moderate, modesty is a value, even though, i agree that there may be some posters who might have already made themselves known as a complete nuisance, but, still, you still need to be a leader and not a ruler.

@all, i beg una, let us take it easy with ourselves, hopefully, you will start to notice positive changes from him.
It is well with all of us.

P. S............i dont know sexkill from anywhere o, i just spoke my mind, i plead for forgiveness from everyone whom my comment might be offensive to.
chai cheesy you this woman ehen,your comment just made me feel like someone taking a very cold coke on a sunny afternoon.the way it goes down the throat and calms down the body is the way you made me feel.lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by jeffizy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ilu o fe n'ilu o tun n da'rin!
The majority decides you are incompitent and you are still there. Democracy should be on NAIRALAND o Seun!

1 Like

Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
dominique: My almost namesake wetin happen naau? Did sexkillz ban you? Its not showing on your profile that you're currently serving any ban so why so angry. No vess you hia?

Namesake He banned me,hid my comment and when I insisted on why he did so,I was unbanned. My thread is not just about me but general view of majority of NLers. Its time he resign.
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dominiquez:

Namesake He banned me,hid my comment and when I insisted on why he did so,I was unbanned. My thread is not just about me but general view of majority of NLers. Its time he resign.
You need to take a course on how to lie effectively. . . I've never banned you before.

Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sexkills mata nor go kill una for dis nairaland.
Come nd take courses from me on how to Lie,cuz d screenshot dere aint showing sh!!!t.
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
sexkillz: You need to take a course on how to lie effectively. . . I've never banned you before.

Rotfl! Sometimes I wonder if some of these people can read. When you get banned by spambot, it says so right there on your profile so how exactly is this poster still managing to confuse spambot with sexkillz?
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
ileobatojo:

Rotfl! Sometimes I wonder if some of these people can read. When you get banned by spambot, it says so right there on your profile so how exactly is this poster still managing to confuse spambot with sexkillz?
"If you want to kill a dawg, give it a bad name". wink
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sexkills when u check my reports to you, you ll know the times am talking abt. What ll I gain lying against you? Nuttin
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by taiocol: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
sexkillz: You need to take a course on how to lie effectively. . . I've never banned you before.
ur haters fire nd u promise u wnt stp shot cannon. Haters go scater
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by EzePromoe: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Another moronic anti-Sexkillz thread, giving the mofo unnecessary popularity angry

2 Likes

Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2013
This Sexkillz dude is so smart and cunning. You think yu've got him, he escapes thru another route. Big Ups bro!

*Sitting at one corner, eating my popcorn and laughing at fools on display*
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2013
Dominiquez:

Which majority of Nlers? Oh you meant to say semi literates and trouble making attention seekers who can't read well but want to belong?

Mchew, very annoying, you lot! Stay by the rules. Its as easy as that!
Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2013
Dominiquez: Sexkills when u check my reports to you, you ll know the times am talking abt. What ll I gain lying against you? Nuttin
you know you will gain 'nuttin' by lying against him yet you did. And when you are confronted, instead of apologising for wrong allegation, you are still claiming right.
There is a huge difference between 'spambot' and sexkillz. Next time, look well. Not every 's' is sexkillz. It may be Seun, semid4lyf or Slyrox or even the spambot!

1 Like

Re: Vote Of No Confidence On Sexkillz by malc619(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2013
sexkillz: "If you want to kill a dawg, give it a bad name". wink

So you're a DOG..

That's interesting..

grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Achieving Greatness In Anything You Set To Do / Man Who Hasn’t Taken A Shower Since 60 Years / How To Apply For The New Nigeria National Identity Card In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.