Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! (49591 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / ebola survivor causes commotion in church / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by emmastuffs(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
THE STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD START COOLECTING TAX FROM THEM ND THE FED. GOVT SHOULD DO THE SAME.......THIS COULD BE A GOOD MEANS OF GENERATING REVENUE .
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by solelymade: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bros dis 1 sef small now. come campus 2 c how fellowships dey fight one anoda over worship space. D 1 wey com pain me pass be say some church members especially Deeper Lifers dey look oda christian wey dey oda denomination like say na hell dem go end up.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Ayatullah(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
frosbel:

And yet they are killing themselves into the thousands all over the world, committing acts of terror worldwide etc. Even with the unfortunate divisions Christians are not killing themselves or maiming others or putting the sword to the throats of disbelievers to convert.

Tell me why , despite all your haj and boasts about one GOD , Muslims countries are No.1 for religious warfare, civil war, endless killings where the most victims are their own brethren, what
nonsense unity is that.

Even demons believe in one God, it does not make them them good or holy.

If the killings and warfare you are talking about has to do with dispute over the Islamic faith, why is this not manifested in Mecca where Muslims ALL over the world gather annually? Why have you dodged the question on what unite christians? Frosbel you have no defence for Christianity a man-made religion(manufactured by Paul), and anything made by man is prone to
what Christianity is suffering today.

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by kid7soccer(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
These ones no be church na business center(just speaking my mind, hates keep off)
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Merrymaker: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
d moment i saw dis topic, i knew it must be opposite sky memorial
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by jeffoe(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
I know of 1 in isiohor Benin city 3 churches on a building in uniben every lecture theater is a fellowship all you hear is noise everywhere
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ekundayomi: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Herbart Marculay Way ... Abuja .. I know that place well..
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by delight03: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2013
So pathetic! even in my street alone in oko-oba,3 redeemed churches, a cac,an apostolic and few other ones within a street.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by lastpage: 3:30am On Oct 21, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh
Jezzuz Christ!
You want a whole six (6) egoistical, thieving-PIMPS to come together under one "business name"?
Thief go rob thief for that one now! shocked shocked

It will be fight to the bitter end.

Moreover, do you think everyone does not want to be MD/CEO.... to be worshiped and adored by some Mugun?
Leave matter abeg.

My greatest fear is that one day, just one day, they will be having their services and as usual, jumping and clapping "in rhythm" and then "set the building into Resonance" and it will collapse!
Its a low probability but trust me, its not zero. I have seen it happen a number of times.

Lastpage!

BTW: It is the same reason that Nigerian business die with their owners, in most cases! GREED and EGO.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by emmabest2000(m): 4:27am On Oct 21, 2013
speedyboi: grin grin grin....funny!
Really funny cheesy
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ Op, you can say that again!!! Everyone is pulling at his/her direction, in the name of God? God of Unity? Oneness? This is plainly an insult to God, with capital letter I!!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2013
This is not about unemployment or corruption,,it is obvious that these are different churches with different members,what could ave been the problem is location,it must ave been a better place and
 enviroment for churches they prefer, notin like confusion,,,whoever talks of merger seems neva to ave been to church
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by onymodel(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2013
hehe
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ayobase(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2013
amakenny: @ayobase, where on earth or in hell is Sky Memorial Plaza where the house housing the churches are located? Be a good reporter next time.

No vex brother.
Na for Abuja, immediately after Julius Berger round-about, by the second T-junction

no vex!

smiley
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ndidibabe(f): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh
How will they share their loot??
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by fredust(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Order for your original America Huggies at a very cheap and affordable wholesale and retail prices.
For More information contact 08037818716. free delivery anywhere in Lagos.

Thank You.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by NewOJO: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2013
lets all pray for the church of GOD oh. It is suppose to be THE BODY OF CHRIST not commotion,the devil has set in commotion and confusion so that many hearts would be turned away from the truth and focus on deceit.THE END IS NEAR
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by sunnyprof: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
This is not the problem of Christianity but an issue of Selfishness.

The Churches seems not to respect each other. There is a dearth of civilization in this our country and the individuals running these churches are just behaving the nigerianness in them. At least I expect the leaders to consider one another and plan to even give good distance, even assist each other, to cover more grounds by deliberately delineating perimeters one church or district should cover and challenge them to cover their vicinity ( you bring the one next to you and I bring the one next to me, in no time at all we'll win them all - a song).

Another scenario I discovered is not helping is like in the case of RCCG where you may have about 2 or 3 parish on one street or close-by and none in a long distance or some people attend whichever branch they want, far away, not the one close to their abode because of familiarity, popularity or just to identify with the 'big one' parish.

Our leaders in Ministry should look into these. Lets respect each other and also forgo some territories already pinned on by others and also encourage our members to attend Churches nearest to them. W don't need to 'travel' to attend Church. Take a clue from the old church 'missions' we have in our villages, they are always around the center of the community and forms the rallying point for our social religious activities, even the very play point for all the children of the town.

'Where is Joshua?', 'He is playing at the Mission' was always the recommended slogan to avoid some cane at home if you stay out too long. A troubled man or a distraught mother runs into the church altar first for socour. The lost stranger feels safe and hopeful when he can sight the premise of a 'mission'. Can we still have that now? Not with our Churches being locked because that is the 'treasure' of some owners and more prone to draw blood (In the name of money for prayers or donations) from even the impoverished caller.

Christian Leaders have to be true Leaders now or they soon lost their 'followership' when we all get 'wise'

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by squino(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
they must be using sound proof walls and doors
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by nora544: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
sunnyprof: This is not the problem of Christianity but an issue of Selfishness.

The Churches seems not to respect each other. There is a dearth of civilization in this our country and the individuals running these churches are just behaving the nigerianness in them. At least I expect the leaders to consider one another and plan to even give good distance, even assist each other, to cover more grounds by deliberately delineating perimeters one church or district should cover and challenge them to cover their vicinity ( you bring the one next to you and I bring the one next to me, in no time at all we'll win them all - a song).

Another scenario I discovered is not helping is like in the case of RCCG where you may have about 2 or 3 parish on one street or close-by and none in a long distance or some people attend whichever branch they want, far away, not the one close to their abode because of familiarity, popularity or just to identify with the 'big one' parish.

Our leaders in Ministry should look into these. Lets respect each other and also forgo some territories already pinned on by others and also encourage our members to attend Churches nearest to them. W don't need to 'travel' to attend Church. Take a clue from the old church 'missions' we have in our villages, they are always around the center of the community and forms the rallying point for our social religious activities, even the very play point for all the children of the town.

'Where is Joshua?', 'He is playing at the Mission' was always the recommended slogan to avoid some cane at home if you stay out too long. A troubled man or a distraught mother runs into the church altar first for socour. The lost stranger feels safe and hopeful when he can sight the premise of a 'mission'. Can we still have that now? Not with our Churches being locked because that is the 'treasure' of some owners and more prone to draw blood (In the name of money for prayers or donations) from even the impoverished caller.

Christian Leaders have to be true Leaders now or they soon lost their 'followership' when we all get 'wise'

I know soon the people in Nigeria will see who is a real great man of God and who is a disgrace Pastor who look only for his own pocket
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by bluuu: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
to+by:
I know my sheep and my sheep knows me. Thus said Jesus Himself
true talk.
funny pic.cnt jst help d lafta
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gone are the days when people claimed that God called them for evangelism despite knowing that there's no money involved; but now, its the 'POCKET' that are calling on people to come and do God's work. People have turned House of God to business centres where genuine salvation are not been preached but preaching will make people see themselves are irrelevant before God if they cant give unto God. Money is the root of all evils. What will it profit a man when he gain on the riches of the world and lost his soul. God will help us in the hands of fake Pastors. #End time things#
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by delishpot: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
ayobase: On that single building opposite Sky Memorial Plaza, we have close to 5-6 churches!

Can u imagine what is gonna be like on Sunday.

It is so unnecessary and unethical as far as I'm concerned. Its so ungodly. God is not an author of confusion na!

Before u bite and rain curses and abuses, I am a christian. I don't call spade a shade!

Real RELIGIOUS HOUSE OF COMMOTION!

My guy, na market. Just as you have sellers in oshodi market doing the same biz but all man with his own customer.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Sholy29ice: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
PLS IN GOD NAME HELP A FELLOW
NAIRALANDER.
PLS AM IN NID OF UR VOTE.... THEY
ARE LEADING ME IN VOTE.
Pls i nid your nid your
assistance....i nid
u to vote for my SAMSUNG
1000WORDS ARTICLE..... ON "A DAY
IN
LIFE WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY
"....PLS
KINDLY FOLLOW DIS LINK TO VOTE
FOR OLUMODEJI SHOLA.....PLS
HELP A
FRIEND..... .PLS SHARE IT TO UR
FRIENDS ON WATSAPP,FACEBOOK
PAGE ND GROUPS, BBM,BLOG AND
ANY SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK..
TNX U...
HOW TO VOTE
1)A VALID EMAIL (email u can
remember d username nd pass
words )
2)YOUR NAME
3)PHONE NUMBER
4)A MAIL WILL BE SENT TO D
EMAIL YOU USED FOR VOTING.. SO
THAT YOU CAN ACTIVATE YOUR
VOTE.
www.samsungmobileng.com/galaxytab3/samsung1000words/
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ssiaccenture(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
God is not a God of confusion but satan confuses a lot
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by TSumthin: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2013
Things like these don't freak me no more. I only cry for those who sit down and listen to deceit. When you keep listening to messages without crosschecking whether it is feasible or not, your subconsciousness will be ultered to a level where you will no longer be able to differentiate between right and wrong. This world is dying.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by haywhykint: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wow! hw com? Even d more d religious places in Ng d more d corruptn...
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Chizua(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
ayobase: On that single building opposite Sky Memorial Plaza, we have close to 5-6 churches!

It is so unnecessary and unethical as far as I'm concerned. Its so ungodly. God is not an author of confusion na!

Before u bite and rain curses and abuses, I am a christian. I don't call spade a shade!

No complaint!!! That is Lords doing. It is called God's building.

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by NumberOne2(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2013

@OP, dude get your facts right. That junction is a busy place close to Berger in Abuja. Most of those things there are just advert banners. All those churches are not in that building. That place is a shopping plaza. I guess you just visited Abuja.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Zamoni15(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2013
smh
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ayobase(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Number_One:

@OP, dude get your facts right. That junction is a busy place close to Berger in Abuja. Most of those things there are just advert banners. All those churches are not in that building. That place is a shopping plaza. I guess you just visited Abuja.

look at this one o!
u go get ur facts right!

yes, i came into abuja tomorrow!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ayobase(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2013
link2ok:

u headin for destruction. why dnt u keep ur mouth shut and allow God b d judge! bcoss of like and silly comments u wukd get here on nairaland you destroy ur future. hav u eva seen or read muslimz tak bad abt their religion. no wonder people notice so much delay in dia destiny jst because of curses they brought upon themselz,wuld u die if u had told us d gud newz u haf in d bible todai rather than uploading this. be a preacher of d gud newz,b4 u destroy urself.

Hypocrite. Knowing what is wrong, but refusing to talk about it cos of lashing.

if i were to consider people like you, i wouldnt have in the first place, and it will mean i am not a good Christian.

So, u dont see anything wrong in that set-up.

close to 4-6 churches on a building to preach Jesus or what, something must be wrong with the latters.

A Church should be planted in a place IIF there is no existing one preaching Jesus. Each denomination would believe its better than any other one, thereby creating platform for competition consciously or unconsciously!

it is a total madness, not even on the same street, but on the same building!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) / I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.