Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor (3630 Views)

Any Idea Where To Buy Smart Collection Perfume In Large Quantity? / Massey Fergurson Farm Tractor Prices/rental In Nigeria? / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by oniwo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls anybody with an idea where to buy 2 wheels farm tractor in lagos or Ibadan.
Thanks awaiting your reply
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
You can get it at super ilepo side of lagos .You can reach me on 08173319366
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by oniwo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Someone should pls give me the information
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by GGfadar(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2013
I'm also interested in getting a two wheel tractor but i nd d price range n where to buy. Thanks. U can reach me on toyrot2002@gmail.com
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by eminikansoso(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
someone should pls help these people who want to go into farming
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
eminikan soso: someone should pls help these people who want to go into farming
search is in progress and i promise by the Grace of God i will soon get a better ones for them.
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by Ib10001: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2013
oniwo: Pls anybody with an idea where to buy 2 wheels farm tractor in lagos or Ibadan.
Thanks awaiting your reply
i have being trying to get the two wheel hand tractor too.but can‘t find it in nigeria and shipping one unit from china is very expensive because the container cost.i will glad to get the info in nigeria
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by Ib10001: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2013
oniwo: Someone should pls give me the information
my suggestion is that we do crowd shipping through chrisvicmall or any reliable agent.buy the tractor in china through the agent or by yourself and transfer to the agent.the point is to share the shipping cost(container).anybody that want to buy anyother heavy item can also join.this type of tractor(two wheel hand or walk behind tractor) are not available in nigeria.how do one make profit in maize farming in the long run,if tractor rental cost is close to 100,000naira per year when one can just get a walking tractor 500USD and share the shipping cost.
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by oniwo(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Ib10001: my suggestion is that we do crowd shipping through chrisvicmall or any reliable agent.buy the tractor in china through the agent or by yourself and transfer to the agent.the point is to share the shipping cost(container).anybody that want to buy anyother heavy item can also join.this type of tractor(two wheel hand or walk behind tractor) are not available in nigeria.how do one make profit in maize farming in the long run,if tractor rental cost is close to 100,000naira per year when one can just get a walking tractor 500USD and share the shipping cost.

I know where to get it in china through a china base agent and the company who can ship it to Nigeria through Grouped page not personal container. But the agent is demand a huge percentage.
It being sold in Ningbo China.
12HP walking Tractor rage from $600 - $950 depends on the company. A company I contacted said the minimum quantity is 5.
That is why i decided to look for any available way.

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by Ib10001: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
oniwo:

I know where to get it in china through a china base agent and the company who can ship it to Nigeria through Grouped page not personal container. But the agent is demand a huge percentage.
It being sold in Ningbo China.
12HP walking Tractor rage from $600 - $950 depends on the company. A company I contacted said the minimum quantity is 5.
That is why i decided to look for any available way.
i am in that means we need three more person.maybe you should mail the guy that requested for the price the price list,if he‘s in,we need just two more people to place the order.there is no way one can continue with this farm without owning a tractor,it is just like not having a hoe and cutlass in those days,one is at the mercy of tractor owner.you practically have to beg them after paying at the peak of the planting season.not to talk of the huge amount for rental.
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by landt: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Op,

Please, what aspect of the farming is this equipment useful? Is it for planting, clearing, ploughing or weeding? My plan is on top gear to go into farming (cassava plantation on two & half acres of land) by january next year (2014). I will appreciate your response. Thanks.
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by eminikansoso(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
check it out

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by Ib10001: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
@landt the tractor can perform all the function u mention with the respective implements attached,some can even plump water for irrigation.guys we need people in order to share the shipping cost,tell people u know can be interested.with this tractor u are an oga at the top in this farming business.

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by oniwo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
eminikan soso: check it out
That is it
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by naijacutee(f): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Wow, $950 in China while they cost almost £2,000 in the UK. Is this the equipment you're after? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camon-BCS-720-Two-Wheel-Tractor-/350880058765?pt=UK_BOI_FarmingEquipment_RL&hash=item51b214cd8d

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by oniwo(m): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2013
This is one of company in china
Zhengzhou Rapheal Trading Co Ltd
+86037155170327
Shipper to Nigeria;
Liberty Link China based in lagos,onitsha and Aba
Divine Bumazek Global Link based in lagos,onitsha and Aba.
Choice Logistic etc
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by EJaja(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ Ib10001
I would like to ask if you guys have being able to get the tractor, what brand and what attachments come with it and can be attached to it.

On a second note I would like to talk to you about maize farming as I noticed that your into it, hope you do not mind.
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by Ib10001: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
E-Jaja:
@ Ib10001
I would like to ask if you guys have being able to get the tractor, what brand and what attachments come with it and can be attached to it.

On a second note I would like to talk to you about maize farming as I noticed that your into it, hope you do not mind.
i have not be to get it.the cost of bring it in is too much for now 300thousand by sea,500thousand by air for something that cost 140thousand.yes i am into maize farming (popoolaahmed51@gmail.com)

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by anienge001: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ib10001: i have not be to get it.the cost of bring it in is too much for now 300thousand by sea,500thousand by air for something that cost 140thousand.yes i am into maize farming (popoolaahmed51@gmail.com)

What happened to the group shipping you discussed earlier? I am interested. If that make us 3 person, can we look for 2more persons?
U can get me @.
Thanks.
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by EJaja(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2013
http://www.dynamicagrosol.com/products/index.php you guys can buy the two wheel tractor from the link above. The. Company is based in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by anienge001: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
E-Jaja:
http://www.dynamicagrosol.com/products/index.php you guys can buy the two wheel tractor from the link above. The. Company is based in nigeria

No prices on the tractors/implements?

I will try and call them next week.
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by Obummalachy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Helow people, am malachy please for people that needs a two wheel tractor i can supply you. You can contact me via this e-mail: obummalachy@gmail.com.
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by sonety2k(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
cool
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by okorune(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2015
@op
I ran into this thread accidentally. I will like 2 know if u were able 2 source d two wheel tractor u were looking 4. pls reply via my email:ohinoyi@yahoo.com
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by olamkas: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
are you a dealer or you are also interested in getting one for yourself?
i will like to know maybe we can have a deal
okorune:
@op
I ran into this thread accidentally. I will like 2 know if u were able 2 source d two wheel tractor u were looking 4. pls reply via my email:ohinoyi@yahoo.com
are you a dealer or you are also interested in getting one for yourself?
i will like to know maybe we can have a deal
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by olamkas: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
my email is olamkas0001@gmail.com
okorune:
@op
Re: Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor by SouthSidde: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Greetings! My job is to clean up the area near the school. People ask me for help because every day near the school a lot of garbage is collected and also children trample the lawn and the ground, thus it becomes not so beautiful. I ordered a two-wheeled tractor here to make it much more convenient for me to work. The choice of a tractor depends more on where exactly you will use it and for what. Each tractor is designed for different types of terrain, soil, and many other factors.

(1) (Reply)

Inverter, Solar Panel,deep Cycle Battery,cctv Camera,industrial Ups Etc / Nairaland Escrow Services / Get Your Smart Number In 48 Hours e.g. 0800080000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.