Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242972 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by aprokomag: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2018
read how you can master anything you have interest in on :http://www.aprokomag.com.ng/2018/08/tips-on-mastering-skills.html
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Eadesms is more than just a messaging Platform
The goal of eadesms marketing is to help you build a database of subscribers to increase customers loyalty
In fact, for at least 60% of consumers, SMS marketing is preferred to other email marketing and push-notification services ( Forbes ). Many delivery platforms allow for easy segmentation and management, so the most relevant text messages can be sent to those who are most likely to convert. It’s also preferable in that it tends to be less expensive when compared to other methods of distribution, making it a cost effective mobile solution.
www.eadesms.com is offering you her SMS service for as low as N1.70kobo/unit
*Are you interested in starting your very own SMS reseller business contact us today for a quote
*Do you have an existing website and wish to use our API for your SMS service delivery, you have come to the right place integrate o it Api on your website and get SMS units at a cheaper rate; the rate is outstanding
*Do you want to reachout those within your business area?
Eadesms provides GSM Database numbers based on LGA, State and Nationwide to enable you reachout to more customers for patronage
Visit www.eadesms.com to get started....
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by udy01(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Pls good naija youth i need the activation code for adobe creative suite 3 master collection. thanks God bless
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by messi042: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2018
do any one have an answer to these question?
these question has been bothering me for a while now so i decided to ask u guys to know if anyone can give me the right and proper answer.
i have been thinking if it is possible that someone can just open a website like these nairaland, or quora where registered members of the site can publish a post and get paid directly to his or her bank account when his or her post reaches certain number of page vies. if these is possible, what are the challenges i will get before achieving these. and will Google AdSense allow such if i monetize it with them.
just as YouTube is pays you based on number of views your video get. can i do the same on my site and pay people by myself fr the money i generate from adsens
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Don't miss out on this amazing 30% discount on all shared hosting plans

For instance 10GB which normally cost N4,000 now goes for N2800

what are you waiting for get started today

visit www.cedarhostng.net

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by dlawnoni: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pls is it possible for me to learn how to develop a website without first knowing website designing?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2018
The Timing Is Never Right. Really?

I once asked my mom how she decided when to have her first child, little ol’ me. The answer was simple: “It was something we wanted, and we decided there was no point in putting it off. The timing is never right to have a baby.” And so it is.

For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up all the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.

Are you still wondering whether its the right time to have an online presence for you business/company?

Can you imagine the number of traffic/audience you can get your business to just by been online?

At Baycrystal we offer Webdesign service that enable your business stands out among your teeming competitors

Our web design and development service covers:

Corporate Website Design

Marketing Website Design

Responsive Web Design

eCommerce Web Development

Custom Web Application Development

Blog Design

Forum Development

Classified Ads

Online Community website design

Real Estate Web Design

and more.....

Visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Eugram(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Whether you're new to social media or just looking to close a few knowledge gaps, we're glad you stopped by. By now, we've all heard how valuable—even essential—social media can be. Whether your current sentiment leans more toward enthusiasm or trepidation, there's no way around the fact that social media is a far more complex field than it first seems. Diving in without a sense for what it's like can be overwhelming, and building a network that provides real value takes both savvy and hard work, but fear not—we're here to help! We hope you'll find this to be one of the most comprehensive social media resources available, and that no matter what your skill level is, there's plenty in here to help you improve your social presence. What are we waiting for? Let's dive in!

What is social media?
"Social media" is a way for people to communicate and interact online. While it has been around since the dawn of the World Wide Web, in the last 10 years or so we've seen a surge in both the number and popularity of social media sites. It's called social media because users engage with (and around) it in a social context, which can include conversations, commentary, and other user-generated annotations and engagement interactions.

Publishing content has become exponentially simpler over the last several years, which has helped skyrocket the use of social media. Non-technical web users are now able to easily create content on a rapidly growing number of platforms, including those that are owned (hosted communities, blogs, etc.), rented (social networks or third-party communities), and occupied (commenting, contributing, etc.). Today's web has shifted from a "one-to-many" to a "many-to-many" method of engagement, and we're loving it.

For businesses, the shift in web consumerism and accompanying rise in social media brings both opportunity and responsibility. The sheer amount of data that customers make available through social media alone has web marketers jumping for joy. The real magic, however, lies in the opportunity to grow lasting and scalable relationships with your organization's customer base through social media. This is also where your online responsibility to your customers begins to take shape. Just as your customers' behavior has shifted, so have their expectations for yours. Whether your business is listening and engaging or not, customers are having conversations relevant to your operations. It's better to be part of the conversation, right? We sure think so!
Is social media just a fad?

Over the last several years, there has been an explosion of growth in popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and many others. It's safe to say that the era of social media is just getting started, and the need for social media in business will only become stronger over time. The whole world has seen the impact of the expansion and adoption of social media tactics, and the rising stats speak for themselves.
READ THIS Installing and Customizing Carrington Mobile Theme for WordPress

Why does my company need social media?

Whether you are running a small, local operation, or heading a global, enterprise-level effort, the statistics above make it clear: Your customers are online. They are interacting in social channels with their friends, colleagues, and other brands in search of information, recommendations, and entertainment. If your company is not around to answer, a competitor will be. In doing so, your competitor will quite likely take away the customer at hand, along with anyone else listening.

There are tons of opportunities to add value—even to delight!—and making that connection can help build a person's relationship with a company, brand, or representative. Those relationships create the foundation for what can eventually become one of your greatest marketing assets: customer advocacy.

Because so much of the customer experience now lives on the web, social media enables brands to take part in a customer's online experience outside of the typical channels.

If you ever find yourself in a bind, your advocates will help remind the rest of the world who they're rooting for. Advocacy is not something that you can stumble upon or buy. Advocacy is earned over time through continuous and positive engagement with your customer base. It is earned through experiences that delight, and through the delivery of the highest class of customer service.

Advocacy is the nirvana of social media, and it is through advocacy that your efforts start to truly scale and grow. It shows that your brand is doing such an amazing job that your customers shout about your brand from rooftops, sharing their opinions and experiences with their networks. That sharing is the best marketing a brand can ask for.

Identifying potential advocates is a good first step. You can use social tools (many of which are outlined in the rest of this guide), site data, customer data, and even your own observations to help you pick out which customers are likely to go to bat for your brand. You'll want to figure out what is most important to those potential advocates. What are they looking for? Are they fishing for recognition? Are they excited by exclusive access to news and/or content? Figure out what type of advocates your brand attracts and find ways to recognize them for their advocacy. It is important to note, though, that most of your greatest community relationships will be built organically. While your research and brand knowledge encourages people and helps you put the right foot forward, relationships take time.
READ THIS 8 Tips For Getting Active Instagram Followers

The transition from a passive web to an interactive web has brought with it many changes affecting how individuals connect with one another and also how businesses operate. At this stage in the game, it's fair to say that a web presence is critical to the success of a business. You can't get ahead if you're ignoring your customer's online conversations or opting to look the other way. Use this opportunity to get closer to your audience than ever before—reach more people in a genuine and authentic manner, drive more qualified site traffic, increase the authority of your brand, engage the people who influence your customers' behavior, and gain the data necessary for insights-based business decisions.

Maybe a better question is, why wouldn't your company use social media?
How can social be a springboard for success in other marketing channels?

Keep in mind that neither your customers' experience nor your brand starts with Twitter, Facebook, or your blog. Social media should take your existing brand and solidify it, galvanize it, and bolster it. Your efforts in social media should be an extension of everything else you do in all departments of your company. Capturing your company's voice and sharing it with the world through social media will open up unique opportunities in all other channels of inbound marketing, including SEO, branding, public relations, sales, and more.

click the link below to read post

http://eugramtv.com.ng/beginners-guide-to-social-media/
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
ZinoFego:
Administrator End

This is the backend, the engine room where a Joomla website is configured.

To access this backend: enter the URL below into your browser:

localhost:8080/JoomlaTraining/administrator

Others may be:

localhost/JoomlaTraining/administrator

However yours is, after entering the above, press Enter. You will be prompted to enter:

1. User Name
2. Password

Remember our Admin User Name and Password during our earlier configuration? Well, here they are:

1. User Name: admin
2. Password: user123.

Now, click LOGIN.

The environment as shown in the image below is the Adminstrator end of a Joomla. Whatever you see in a Joomla website (front end) is done from here.

Take a moment to appreciate this beautiful layout.

Class continues soon...
Kudos to u boss for the great Lectures. boss i try using both localhost:8080/joomlaTraining/administrator and the other one without 8080 still yet my browser keep saying Not Found 404 .
please what can i do
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Everyday businesses are moving online. Millions of websites are designed every day and online businesses are setup just within few hours. Whether you build your website all by yourself or by a webdesign agency . You will want to take advantage of web hosting which makes your website available to all.

You get a space to store your website’s data, files and folders on the internet.

Consider choosing between this two hosting packages depending on your needs

*shared hosting as it’s affordable as well as is managed by the hosting provider. You can't sell services using a shared hosting

*Reseller Hosting enables you to start your own web hosting business

Also, if you are a web designer or developer, you can include the web hosting service along with other services you sell. This will offer you an extra income opportunity.

At cedarhostng we help you get started be it shared/reseller hosting which comes with unlimited features give a trial today and you will be convinced.

visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Take a bold step and take that business online today
Benefits of taking your business online
*it enable Potential Customers to find you *it enables you Showcase Your Products and Services *Makes it Easier to Build Relationships with Customers and Potential Customers *Makes it easier to market your brand etc
Why not take advantage of this unique opportunity
Get a Professionally Designed Website for as low as N24,999 package comes with
*Free domain name *10GB standard hosting plan *Unlimited Emails *Unlimited Database *Unlimited Bandwidth and more...
Visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng