Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU (599 Views)

Kaduna Pupils Eat El-rufai's Free Food On The Floors Of Their Classrooms (PICS) / Governor Lamido Appeals To ASUU To End Strike / What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by ferelretail: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ado-Ekiti – President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday in Ado-Ekiti appealed to members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to return to the classrooms in the interest of their students.

He made the appeal at the inauguration of the College of Engineering Complex at the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), Ekiti State.

The three-storey college complex was also named after the President.
Jonathan urged ASUU members to - See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/10/return-to-classrooms-jonathan-appeals.html#sthash.TFkRijYk.dpuf
Re: ”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by owie05(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oga EGJ, u get d money settle dem make u rest,appeal 4 wat? dat wil nt help matas.
Re: ”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by taiwokehin(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Privatization of education will be next on agenda for GEJ. ASUU is choking him I guess.
Re: ”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by owie05(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wen i go eva comment 1st 4 dis forum self.God help ur pikin 2 come 1st,even dou i no come 1st 4 sch.Oga EGJ, u get d money settle dem make u rest,appeal 4 wat? dat wil nt help matas.
Re: ”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by Lobolintin(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
As I am the first commenter on nairaland for the 1st time it was launched in 2005, I hereby urge and appeal to u (seun) to take this post to gfront page....
Am takin this as dinner, until seun and. Gej do somethin....

Re: ”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by vickynne(f): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2013
which class?na d 1 we go return lecturers go kon dey rush students,oga Jona no beg dem again.
Re: ”return To Classrooms”, Jonathan Appeals To ASUU by Fynestboi: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2013

(1)

Tambuwal Says House Will Approve Money To End ASUU Strike / It Is Now The Will Of God For Students To Go Back To School...prophet T.B Joshua / ASUU Says FG Sack Threat Will Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.