Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (92981 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by sweetiePe(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2013

Nigeria would surely destroy Sweden. The Golden eaglest are unstopable!!
More sports updates; www.rosyside.com/discussion.htm
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Adonis4u: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abeg o! someone should please help with link to watch it online. I missed the last match and I don't wanna miss this as well.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by dayowunmi(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Goodluck(though goodluck seems to have been tainted by someone bearing the name) guys and I hope you really go on to achieve big things after the tournament.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by networkgenuis: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
I hope say Sweden carry plenty sack wen dem go take park goals grin grin
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Another session of thrashing!

Those Naija guys ain't smiling. angry
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Evestar200: did u see the brazilians boys that look like under-30s? GOD!! The one that look like Bruno Alves is almost 30,,,Later them say Naija dy cheat but whites pple cheat pass us
Why are you people decieving yourselves? Nigeria and West Africans are the biggest age cheats on the planet and can routinely forge birth certificates anywhere and everywhere. Everybody who is not biased knows this. Europeans not as desperate as Nigerians are and they have reliable public databases and documentation that make it almost impossible to falsify your age. It's why European players play till they're almost 40 while Nigerian players like Yakubu, Aghahowa, Martins, Utaka etc look almost finished before they're 30. It's why Nigeria and Ghana can win Under-17 three times but they're non-entities in real senior international football. Some Europeans can look older than their age but it doesn't mean they falsify their age. Rooney looks older than his age but you can track his youth career since he was 8 or 9 in Everton's youth team. That is not obtainable in Nigeria.

We'll never overcome the problem of age cheating until we tell ourselves the truth. We do well in age-grade competitions because we're corrupt age cheats. That, my friend, is the dirty fact.

1 Like

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by unclewale4u: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Nigerian golden eaglet did us proud,i can only wish them success against sweden.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Why are you people decieving yourselves? Nigeria and West Africans are the biggest age cheats on the planet and can routinely forge birth certificates anywhere and everywhere. Everybody who is not biased knows this. Europeans not as desperate as Nigerians are and they have reliable public databases and documentation that make it almost impossible to falsify your age. It's why European players play till they're almost 40 while Nigerian players like Yakubu, Aghahowa, Martins, Utaka etc look almost finished before they're 30. It's why Nigeria and Ghana can win Under-17 three times but they're non-entities in real senior international football. Some Europeans can look older than their age but it doesn't mean they falsify their age. Rooney looks older than his age but you can track his youth career since he was 8 or 9 in Everton's youth team. That is not obtainable in Nigeria.

We'll never overcome the problem of age cheating until we tell ourselves the truth. We do well in age-grade competitions because we're corrupt age cheats. That, my friend, is the dirty fact.
You are suffering from inferiority complex. Go get yourself a cure asap.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Evestar200(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

the white men were the first pple that coach us,,they were the ones that brought age cheating to Africa,,so they do age cheating
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by king94(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
We go beat dem silly 2mao.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by networkgenuis: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

Inasmuch as I would've loved to tow the line of the majority of people that will quote your post, I have to swallow the bitter pill and agree with you.
Truth is really, really BITTER cry
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Emmysteve: You are suffering from inferiority complex. Go get yourself a cure asap.
Those with an inferiority complex are those who can't handle the truth. Europeans are not desperate to win age-grade competitions. It's merely a development exercise and they don't take it that seriously. It rarely even makes the news in their media. Our own inferiority complex makes us attach so much importance to it and cheat. Which of Yemi Tella's boys that won the competition are doing well now? What does that tell you. Brain-dead idiot celebrating the achievement of cheats.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

excuses. Just like some Europeans look older but aren't, same applies to us. De Gea looked his age, Neymar looks his age, Kelechi looks (and acts) his age (wrestlers?), but that pic of the Swedish team? Those whities are OLD.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Evestar200: the white men were the first pple that coach us,,they were the ones that brought age cheating to Africa,,so they do age cheating
What's this one saying? Which white man brought age cheating to Africa? When did these white men bring it to Africa?
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Those with an inferiority complex are those who can't handle the truth. Europeans are not desperate to win age-grade competitions. It's merely a development exercise and they don't take it that seriously. It rarely even makes the news in their media. Our own inferiority complex makes us attach so much importance to it and cheat. Which of Yemi Tella's boys that won the competition are doing well now? What does that tell you. Brain-dead idiot celebrating the achievement of cheats.
certain people have more opportunities than others due to a variance of things like agents, attitude etc. Why is Mikel more famous than Chrisantus now? I dunno bout other competitions, but this 2013 U-17, Nigeria fielded actual U-17's. And who said oyibos can't forge too?
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by mrperfect(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nigeria team is up to carry this under 17 world cup, I wish them well.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
safarigirl: excuses. Just like some Europeans look older but aren't, same applies to us. De Gea looked his age, Neymar looks his age, Kelechi looks (and acts) his age (wrestlers?), but that pic of the Swedish team? Those whities are OLD.
They are not old. I KNOW this and anyone in tune with how their society is run knows this. They have no reason to cheat and they have little avenue to cheat with public records available (not our joke system in Nigeria with no records). Robinho is almnst 30 and if the guy was Nigerian, he'd have been playing for U-17. These guys just shave their heads and beards and falsify their age with no public records to contradict them. That's the reality of the rot in Nigeria.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lol
Evestar200: did u see the brazilians boys that look like under-30s? GOD!! The one that look like Bruno Alves is almost 30,,,Later them say Naija dy cheat but whites pple cheat pass us
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
They are not old. I KNOW this and anyone in tune with how their society is run knows this. They have no reason to cheat and they have little avenue to cheat with public records available (not our joke system in Nigeria with no records). Robinho is almnst 30 and if the guy was Nigerian, he'd have been playing for U-17. These guys just shave their heads and beards and falsify their age with no public records to contradict them. That's the reality of the rot in Nigeria.
like I said, I'm interested in this year, not whatever happened previously. Can you prove our current U-17 is filled with old people? Since ALL were found in academies. I still think the Swedes are older than 17, please dig up their history if you're not ton busy
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
safarigirl: certain people have more opportunities than others due to a variance of things like agents, attitude etc. Why is Mikel more famous than Chrisantus now? I dunno bout other competitions, but this 2013 U-17, Nigeria fielded actual U-17's. And who said oyibos can't forge too?
Some expert criminal trying to hide his identity may forge passports and other documentation but trust me, few in Western Europe would forge documents just to play football at U-17. They have structured youth systems that makes it unnecessary. And those U-17 Nigerians fail because they don't develop like true teenagers. They were already near the peak and playing U-17 football.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
safarigirl: like I said, I'm interested in this year, not whatever happened previously. Can you prove our current U-17 is filled with old people? Since ALL were found in academies. I still think the Swedes are older than 17, please dig up their history if you're not ton busy
I can't PROVE anything. This isn't a law court but an opinion forum. I know what an average U-17 Nigerian looks like. I'm 24 now and I know what my friends and I looked like at 16 (even though I was already a 6ft 3' giant). And I know many of those boys we're fielding are more than 16/17. It's better this year because FIFA have had an eye on us recently. I remember when our ENTIRE U-17 team was disbanded 4 years ago when FIFA introduced a bone scanning age test. I was so ashamed of this country's corruption that day.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Afrok(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
It was a fun filled weekend wen d eaglets thrashed Mexico nd following d same fate, epl didn't disappoint. Waiting for a repeat on tuesday evening wen team Nigeria nd Arsenal will emerge victorious again. Green, White, Green is my flag but red is my blood's colour. GODZILLA...
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by garnetty(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
I hope this lads would watch it. Their team work is still suspect and lacks coordination. A good team would not lack these especially when you are playing a country like Sweden that could spring surprises. Wish them a successful outing come tomorrow. No predictions on this.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Dandostism: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
9ja will win 3:1 by d grace of God.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
adexsimply: Nigeria 11:10 Sweden grin

Nigeria 4 vs 1 sweden..

Who wana bet ..cheesy tongue ..cheesy
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by banky222: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

you are suffering from colonial mentality. You believe everything white or europe is perfect and Africa? Fake and inferior! Are u not aware that Brazil once got the sticks from fifa over age cheat? They are in S america not Africa. Isaac Success was suppose to write WAEC this yr but his commitment to d team stopped him. Ihenacho has bn in NFF radar since he was thirteen even MRI says they are under the age bracket what else do u want? N

2 Likes

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by banky222: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by banky222: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by king94(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
I can't PROVE anything. This isn't a law court but an opinion forum. I know what an average U-17 Nigerian looks like. I'm 24 now and I know what my friends and I looked like at 16 (even though I was already a 6ft 3' giant). And I know many of those boys we're fielding are more than 16/17. It's better this year because FIFA have had an eye on us recently. I remember when our ENTIRE U-17 team was disbanded 4 years ago when FIFA introduced a bone scanning age test. I was so ashamed of this country's corruption that day.
do they luk older dan 17?

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by just2endowed: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
have they started
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by natkey: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

My question to you is: how did they pass the MRI tests they took, both at home and for the CAF U-17 tournament? I agree with you about previous competitions, but honestly, I really believe the current squad is truly U-17. In as much as we oppose the use of overaged players, we shouldn't run our current players down simply because of a history of doing so. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't watched any of their games to judge for yourself whether the current crop of players would pass for an Under-17 team.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by modextus(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Would it be aired on local tv stations?and did ghana make it to the tourny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.