Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 - Sports (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (93045 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Confam!...and abeg arrange small alomo 4 boys 4 d next match ni
You know as e dey be na. 4 bottle each for every body grin
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
FBS:
And does it have to be oversize? Who is asking for a slim fit? How about a size that just fits.
na today you start dey watch match? Adidas jerseys rarely ever 'fits' even our Senior team dey wear big shirts, only few have the body for it
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by mazizitonene(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Emmysteve: You know as e dey be na. 4 bottle each for every body grin
Boss!!!....baba himself!....after u na u jor!...based on who u be!
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by ptochukwu24: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
Please What is the scores of the other?
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Thebrightest(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
safarigirl: na today you start dey watch match? Adidas jerseys rarely ever 'fits' even our Senior team dey wear big shirts, only few have the body for it
Hi pretty damsel, i will like us to hookUP with each other.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by donted(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sunday4ars: we have qualified for d knock out stage either we win, loss or draw iraq. We have four points already with five goals diffrent and currently leading d table. If mexico wins sudan,dey will qualified n we also becos we have goals different advantage, if mexico loss, sudan qualified and also us. If dey draw, we qualified with sudan. Our goal ddifferent is our advantage.

What is this one saying?? Sudan? Haba
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Ninilowo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
adegwurulez: i enjoy dis guys more than super eagles
U must be talking of Super eagles of ayegbeni era.

1 Like

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by friyor1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nigeria try it was not easy
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
FILEBE: And who said Nigeria can't live peacefully? Isaac my brother from the east sored 1st goal
Yahaha my brother from the north scored the 2nd goal
Awoniyi my Yoruba brother scored the 3rd goal. How else can we preach Unity ?
WAZOBIA! Up 9ja!
THANKS A MILLION...

2 Likes

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by darnley16(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
ptochukwu24: Please What is the scores of the other?
bro I guess this link would be useful 4 you
www.soccerway.com/teams/nigeria/nigeria-under-17/
Plus the stadium was in abuja how cool is tht,,,, way wayyyyyyy better than that of ehiopia's .... Hope calabar will be as cool too
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by FBS: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
safarigirl: na today you start dey watch match? Adidas jerseys rarely ever 'fits' even our Senior team dey wear big shirts, only few have the body for it
THAT one na question abi joke? cheesy
Those shirts are rubbish and the more reason why it must be made to fit. Those should NOT be worn by kids. EOD!
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by rill: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thebrightest: Hi pretty damsel, i will like us to hookUP with each other.
grin

1 Like

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
nijanigga:
You're just excited because Nigerian didn't loose. Had it been that Nigeria lost, I bet , you will give a different comment. These types of comments are best tested in hard times and difficult times.
it's a symbol. It signifd unity. He jst underscored a hidden fact.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by COOLDUN: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
pazienza:

I tell, even whites can lie, those swedes are over aged, ifni talk am, my boxers no go lost.

Have you now seen what i have been saying in this forum since? No one lies more than the white people they construct their lies in a way that you will always believe they are truth. No country even from Heaven plays the Underage tournaments with their real age.

Look at the beards in the faces of the Swedish players who claim to be under 17 years, even you grow beards earlier it won’t be as matured and thick like those guys’ own at the tender age of 16 and less.

You will see how the chicken brained Nigerians/Africans in this forum would jump out and argue ignorantly on this matter. These Swedes are just like the USSR players in the Canada U-17 in 1987, who were men and played like men. The Swedes used matured sense and physics to distract the Eaglets because they knew that Eaglets are more skillful than them.

No country plays with exactly under age players in these tournaments, whether people believe me or not. I love the nature of our Eaglets they will go further in the game after this tournament. The age selection is so good. Up Eaglets!!

3 Likes

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by sylvar02(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
omiobo: Goal!!!!

Make una no vex I think say dem shout goal for my street. Na the church wey dey beside my house dey shout 'Ogo!!!!!!'

No dey take me play abeg! Even though em don end the match! I think them wan add one goaL
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
ortodox:

n of wat use is ds statemnt
to strenthen naija unity if nt i wouldnt have give dem any credit takles of debit grin
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by emmanuel4758(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin
remmyton:

cheesy grin
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2013
COOLDUN:

Have you now seen what i have been saying in this forum since? No one lies more than the white people they construct their lies in a way that you will always believe they are truth. No country even from Heaven plays the Underage tournaments with their real age.

Look at the beards in the faces of the Swedish players who claim to be under 17 years, even you grow beards earlier it won’t be as matured and thick like those guys’ own at the tender age of 16 and less.

You will see how the chicken brained Nigerians/Africans in this forum would jump out and argue ignorantly on this matter. These Swedes are just like the USSR players in the Canada U-17 in 1987, who were men and played like men. The Swedes used matured sense and physics to distract the Eaglets because they knew that Eaglets are more skillful than them.

No country plays with exactly under age players in these tournaments, whether people believe me or not. I love the nature of our Eaglets they will go further in the game after this tournament. The age selection is so good. Up Eaglets!!
Are you still deceiving yourselves that every country are rotten, corrupt cheats like Naija? grin
Dey there dey console yourself. I'm sorry for the cynics among you that don't know how other societies work and you think all the rubbish accepted in Naija is accepted everywhere. Sorry ehn? Keep supporting our filthy cheating in youth football while other serious countries compete for real senior football. In 5 years, many of these European players would be playing for their national team because they are grooming them now for the future. As for desperate cheating teams like Naija, in 5 years, you may never see or hear about any of these our boys here - just like Yemi Tella's team of cheats like Chrisantus have disappeared. Bitter truth but I tell it as it is.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by filebe777: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2013
undecided
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by 9icegee: 5:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Are you still deceiving yourselves that every country are rotten, corrupt cheats like Naija? grin
Dey there dey console yourself. I'm sorry for the cynics among you that don't know how other societies work and you think all the rubbish accepted in Naija is accepted everywhere. Sorry ehn? Keep supporting our filthy cheating in youth football while other serious countries compete for real senior football. In 5 years, many of these European players would be playing for their national team because they are grooming them now for the future. As for desperate cheating teams like Naija, in 5 years, you may never see or hear about any of these our boys here - just like Yemi Tella's team of cheats like Chrisantus have disappeared. Bitter truth but I tell it as it is.
y r u stil living in de past?

2 Likes

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by murphyllafirefo(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2013
naija na 4ck up team
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by AdeniyiA(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2013
Thebrightest: Hi pretty damsel, i would like us to hookUP. ///— with each other.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Elijah348(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Ook dude like seriously ... Even when the truth is out in front of you, you still keep decieving yourself.
although i can say anything about any previous U-17world cups buh the one i watched yestaday had some underage dudes in it.

1 Like

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by k2039: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2013
Emzybrown:

I dont engage riff-rafts in an online argument, self celebrated online warlord.
For your small mind.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Engineer1985(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

That's USELESS of English
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by omonnakoda: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.