Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look (20906 Views)

Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) / Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards / The Only Crime I Committed Is Being Too Handsome "Benson Okonkwo" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by roymary: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
This guy is not gay but sucks prickks for a living. grin
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
who is dis eediot
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
He looks really cheap.eeyama!
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
The photographer must be shot, but the guy sef no try
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
selena: Sorry for the stupid question,but is the guy gay?
WHAT IS SILLY ABOUT THAT NYIGGA?
DAT NIGGA LOOKS GAY AS DAY WATCHU SORRY 4?
PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO SAY IT AS THEY C IT
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Idiataqueen(f): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hahahahahahaha coughing hahahaha idq abeg take am easy coughing hahaha
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
roymary: This guy is not gay but sucks prickks for a living. grin

LOL
SUX PRIX
& TAKES IT UP THA BOOTY HOLE
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Stunner1(f): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
dz guy don take enuff coke shaaa shuoooo
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
How can he newly look like this, is he going front or is he going back? If his greatgrand father see him like this, will he be proud of him? I doubt. This pix dey vex me. Imagine an adult.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by sweetgala(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wetin be this! He'd look good with real dreads not this fake junk
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by cutieemperor007: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
abeg, i think say ojude-oba festival don end na, where dey see masqurade again...abi the guy escape for yaba left ni...the guy really resemble one mad man for our street ooo...abi dem be twins ni...
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
So this is a mad man with beards, acting wakapass role in Nollywood, that wants to start seeking for attention and then all NL mods could do is to grant him his heart desire by putting him on the FP, when there are relevant topics that have been hidden for their selfish reasons...? Like seriously Seun, report to my Chambers right now before i invoke the NL e-protesters to start another uprising against irrelevant topics reaching the FP. cool cool cool cool undecided undecided undecided
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Gwekzy: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
If dis guy is not mad den madness must be him...
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by macdelene(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wetin person face be like polly him pix go dey front page. Na wa oooo by d way who him be?. Is he for real?gay definately
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by houstonia(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
PLEASE WHAT DOES OMAWUNMI MEAN BY THE PHRASE "you no go fit to contain me" AND WHY DIDN'T SHE FEATURE WIZKID IN THE VIDEO?

[Trying so hard to change this topic inside the topic]
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by houstonia(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
eddiebruk: So this is a mad man with beards, acting wakapass role in Nollywood, that wants to start seeking for attention and then all NL mods could do is to grant him his heart desire by putting him on the FP, when there are relevant topics that have been hidden for their selfish reasons...? Like seriously Seun, report to my Chambers right now before i invoke the NL e-protesters to start another uprising against irrelevant topics reaching the FP. cool cool cool cool undecided undecided undecided

If na me my matter no go even smell FP. I wonder why this kinda thing happens more on Sundays
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Fadelex(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
wich kain tin be dis one now wey person wan sleep, u wan make I dream say masquerade dey pursue me ni? how on earth could dis be in fp? fastest-growing abi wetin I see, which film him don act? mtchew.. d guy go good for horror film....****back to bed***
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Gay time things.

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by mrsolutionm(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Benson benson benson!!!how many times did I call u?,how many ears do u have?,what do u use it for?,u dey like mad man,u look ok on low cut
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by LajaLaba: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
prem love: since i open nairaland nai i dey hear yaba left yaba right abeg na were e dey
Thank u according to wikipedia Yaba left is a place in Nigeria(yaba)where people with extraordinary talents are kept and monitored..........Hey if u need their form pm me
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by pazienza(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
The guy is unkempt, he needs a good hair cut, shave off those annoying beards, and then hit the gym to get a proper male muscle.

If you want to flaunt it, make sure you've got it.

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by taisoft(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rawdeal: Never seen or heard of him. Just another nobody vying for attention
You are correct. He is looking for recognition. He dey worship god of iron?
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Mitsurugi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
How come every TDH is now 'FASTEST GROWING' in an industry that is as slow as a tortoise in a wheelchair!
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by frankobaba(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na who be this mumu sef? fagish gay.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by NotoriousBig(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
The picture looks like a profile picture for a gay online dating website grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by delors(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mumu bros get mumu look
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Not a single positive comment on this guy ...haba ...abeg guy u fine no mind dem dem dey jealous

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by theripper3: 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
houstonia: PLEASE WHAT DOES OMAWUNMI MEAN BY THE PHRASE "you no go fit to contain me" AND WHY DIDN'T SHE FEATURE WIZKID IN THE VIDEO?

[Trying so hard to change this topic inside the topic]

Ehmmm, make I try my luck, as for the "you no go fit to contain me". It could mean she has an insatiable appetite for straffing or. she diminshes that persons "magic stick or schlong" . As for the second question about wizkid being on the video , u fit call her number ask am dat one o.
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
It's like I just saw one very scary horror movie embarassed
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by JMOI: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:
The picture looks like a profile picture for a gay online dating website grin grin
U down visit am before shocked

1 Like

Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nice skin for a guy. The colored briads cheapened the whle look. Now if he grew out his own hair to dreadlocks mayb he wld look btr. I score him a 4/10 tongue
Re: Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look by Abbott(m): 12:41am On Oct 21, 2013
prem love: since i open nairaland nai i dey hear yaba left yaba right abeg na were e dey

Yaba left is a metaphor for a loony bin in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) / DJ Jimmy Jatt & His Daughter / Funke Akindele Unveiled As IrokoTV Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.