Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Do You Believe That Any Prophecy That Happened Is From God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe That Any Prophecy That Happened Is From God? (416 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe That Any Prophecy That Happened Is From God? by novicali: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2013
Just few weeks ago I read from Nairaland how some, if not all the prophecies made by one of the known MOG in town has come to pass. Also, how that is used in justifying his genuineness as a qualified MOG. But I know one thing for sure, and that is, it is not everything that is correct is true. The only thing that is true is that which is from God. Compare Acts 16 :16 -18.

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Benefit From Today's Sermon / 14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration (4) / I AM- The Messiah! Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.