Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October (6316 Views)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by 1daboi: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2013
I just logged into the cdfipb portal to see if the Immigration recruitment which was scheduled to end today(20th October 2013) as indicated earlier. But I was surprised to see that the date has been extended to (27th October 2013). As for me, I'm happy to see it this way because I'm yet to see/print my Acknowledgement slip ;DI
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by blessed4ril(f): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nawa ooo! More money tinz!

Its well!
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by dgov(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Moderator pls move to front page
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by cityoftruth: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2013
The website is not functional right now, though the extension is true

dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/immigration-recruitment-runs-into-hitch/
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by cityoftruth: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2013
The website is now active, goodluck
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by bokido2012: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by PhilipTosin(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Just to collect more hard earned N1000 of unemployed youths. I wonder how much they have made from that. What are human right activitists doing about these official robbery and extortion. I would have mentioned EFCC and ICPC, but they look more like toothless dog nowadays. One day bushmeat go catch the hunter..
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by Charbless(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2013
Can a batch A person apply?
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by Tuntheycr7: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Philip Tosin: Just to collect more hard earned N1000 of unemployed youths. I wonder how much they have made from that..
Dem talk say over 50,000 pple don pay d 1k. So de are stil waitin 4 more pple to reg. So as to milked more money 4rm d unemployd youths
E.g the new kopaz wey jux do dia POP
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by UG3: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pls i heard enugu people wil be writing their exam on 26th of dis month and dey ar to wear white nicker, cap, polo and canvas. Pls someone should verify that. Thanks
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by toocoded: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
U.G.:
Pls i heard enugu people wil be writing their exam on 26th of dis month and dey ar to wear white nicker, cap, polo and canvas. Pls someone should verify that. Thanks
Did u say 26th? When dem extend am till 27th, I'd like you to verify that day, ok?
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by idrisnami(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
I need r elp guyz, each time I tried to print my acknowledgment slip usin the validation number I received frm bank, this is wat ave bin seein for over three wks nd each time I tried it  "Your acknowledgement slip is not yet ready. Please wait up to two working days for complete processing of your payment and try printing again."

I need yur quick reply pls or pin2A26A305

Stay blessd
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by laidoure4real(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
idrisnami: I need r elp guyz, each time I tried to print my acknowledgment slip usin the validation number I received frm bank, this is wat ave bin seein for over three wks nd each time I tried it  "Your acknowledgement slip is not yet ready. Please wait up to two working days for complete processing of your payment and try printing again."

I need yur quick reply pls or pin2A26A305

Stay blessd
send a message to pay for : support@pay4me.com
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by Ericsdm55(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2013
Pls elp as i kept on having error as a reply in d save/review registratn process. Or has d reg ended? Thnx in advance for assistance.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by raphaeltersoo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Check ur information filled lyk date ad grad date ad d rest of dem.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by holycup(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
U.G.:
that information was jst a mere speculation.verified and confirmed that no date has been fixed for the test.but the extension is on point!
Re: Immigration Recruitment Extended To 27th October by kelchy: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please help my fellow nairalanders , I av filled d form online (2day 2 be precise) , but banks didn't open 2day , will it be too late 4 me 2 pay on Monday? Please I need urgent reply

(1) (Reply)

Abia Civil Service Recruiting? / ABB Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment / First City Monument Bank Plc Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.