Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:46 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (419340 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by transbut5(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2015
fresh nigerian immigration recruitment. check Monday 9, 2015 dailytrust newspaper for further details. Application link www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
goodluck

https://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/#/publication

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2015
SCAM
Am surprised a mod can push this thread to FP without verifying the posted links!

Now that I have verified the information I tender unreserved apologies to the Op...but I still hope this won't end up as another Moro scam with the attendant loss of innocent young lives!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2015
SmartChoices:
SCAM
How sure are you? Did you open the link OR go through the pages of the Newspaper he said he read it from? Give us convincing reasons as to why you feel this is scam and if you donot have any, I suggest you tender apology to the Op. We shouldn't discourage the microscopic few who have others at heart by going all the way to see that people on this forum, get informed and maybe have better lives if they are lucky.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Ernieman:
How sure are you? Did you open the link OR go through the pages of the Newspaper he said he read it from? Give us convincing reasons as to why you feel this is scam and if you donot have any, I suggest you tender apology to the Op. We shouldn't discourage the microscopic few who have others at heart by going all the way to see that people on this forum, get informed and maybe have better lives if they are lucky.

Open the link
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by timawoku(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Ernieman:
oga ade are you a learner?

Even the ones that the government advertised on TV, dailies,websites etc (in 2013) was it still not scam?
Abi when like 1 million people pay one thousand naira each for a job they will never get, no be scam we go call am?

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by victoroke: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
it a lie oooooooooooo
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by delvinmaya(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
lets all see what happens first before we start screaming scam or anything. The op has done us a great servive alerting us to the latest development. If you havent visited the site yet, why scream scam or fraud.....?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by rubii09: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abbah Moro is still minister of interior ?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
delvinmaya:
lets all see what happens first before we start screaming scam or anything. The op has done us a great servive alerting us to the latest development. If you havent visited the site yet, why scream scam or fraud.....?

Really? Did you open the link before rushing to comment?

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by femidejulius(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
We know how they do it in naija...
The politicians share all the employment slots amongst themselves and ask ppl to pay money to apply. After they collect their money, they call them out to kill some of them.

Meanwhile, those predetermined candidates for the job are somewhere enjoying their lives and laughing at the jobless youths who after having lost their money are also about losing their lives

Say no to FG jobs asking for money without connection to powerful Abuja politicians.
Save your lives for a better tomorrow. It will come

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by heffem(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is it time for Abba Moro to renew his Juju again?.....#we are waiting undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Swizdoe(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
rubii09:
Abbah Moro is still minister of interior ?
Na wetin I wan talk be that........
In Tubaba's voice "E be like say they want to do another blood sacrifice"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by emmiesky(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Clicked on the link but it is directing me to some other site "Internet Information System". @OP any help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by oggy89: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
its on the national dailies...read vanguard of today! the recruitment is real.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Alphonsocapone(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
campaign tinz.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Temptee101(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
We are yet to get our refund from the first one. So how much are they asking for this time?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by s3nn2x(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Obvious scam.
Without opening the link you would know that it is a scam. The Nigerian Immigration Service is not under the purview of Federal Civil Service Commission but the Civil Defence, Immigration and Prisons Service Board. I wonder why this thread is even trending

*modified*
I just went through the link and I couldn't help but laugh, which one be "Presidential Committee to assist in immigration recruitment" grin

This is is an amateur. GEJ you see your life, any small thing you must inaugurate a committee to look into, now one jobless fellow has decided to copy you...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by tallfish145(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Its true o,just heared of it on Raypower fm. Meanwhile on Buhari i stand

19 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ebube89(f): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
s3nn2x:
Obvious scam.
Without opening the link you would know that it is a scam. The Nigerian Immigration Service is not under the purview of Federal Civil Service Commission but the Civil Defence, Immigration and Prisons Service Board. I wonder why this thread is even trending

*modified*
I just went through the link and I couldn't help but laugh, which one be "Presidential Committee to assist in immigration recruitment" grin

This is is an amateur. GEJ you see your life, any small thing you must inaugurate a committee to look into, now one jobless fellow has decided to copy you...
oga after d scandal last year, govt handed all recruitment involving nigerian immigration service to FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Lawalemi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Change is not progress

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by oluwabi4real: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
them talk say na today them go open portal dem naver open am nah
abi u na don see am
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why giving half baked website to promote unavailable jobs? What happened to the last one they did? Where is their 1,000 naira promised to be returned ? Another clueless kangaroo ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by rozayx5(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hussain Bolt come teach me how to run.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MizMyColi(f): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Apathetic Feeing undecided
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by jnrbayano(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is like the blood of the innocents in their bank is almost dry.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Brightology2(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha na foolish man go dey do one tin everytym n dey expect different result

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by vantage7: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.