Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Re: The Downfall Of Man; Adam Ate His Tithe, Says Kenneth Copeland. (lol) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: The Downfall Of Man; Adam Ate His Tithe, Says Kenneth Copeland. (lol) (1184 Views)

Should He Pay His Tithe To His Parents? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Downfall Of Man; Adam Ate His Tithe, Says Kenneth Copeland. (lol) by plaetton: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2013
"Religion [is] the universal obsessional neurosis of humanity"
- Sigmund Freud

Reknowned Televangelist and mega-church pastor Kenneth C. Copeland says that Adam claims that mankind fell out of the grace of God because the first man Adam, did the unholy thing of not only failing to pay is tithe, but actually Ate it. lol grin

Way to go Adam. See what your long-throat has cost humanity. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ3gP00_hdM

Re: Re: The Downfall Of Man; Adam Ate His Tithe, Says Kenneth Copeland. (lol) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2013
This man has lost it.
Re: Re: The Downfall Of Man; Adam Ate His Tithe, Says Kenneth Copeland. (lol) by Creatrixity(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2013
plaetton:

Reknowned Televangelist and mega-church pastor Kenneth C. Copeland says that Adam claims that mankind fell out of the grace of God because the first man Adam, did the unholy thing of not only failing to pay is tithe, but actually Ate it. lol grin

Way to go Adam. See what your long-throat has cost humanity. cry
I fell of my seat(literally)!
Plaetton please tell me you are joking!grin
Funny thing is that I once held this conman in high regard.
gringringrin
Re: Re: The Downfall Of Man; Adam Ate His Tithe, Says Kenneth Copeland. (lol) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Creatrixity:
D
gringringrin
same here
Re: Re: The Downfall Of Man; Adam Ate His Tithe, Says Kenneth Copeland. (lol) by plaetton: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Creatrixity:
I fell of my seat(literally)!
Plaetton please tell me you are joking!grin
gringringrin

That is why they are called conmen.
They have to win confidence in order succeed.

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch / The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Coming Back To The World / Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Coma After 17 Months, Converts To Islam - See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.