Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch (1184 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? / Seeking The Face Of God - The Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by BloggingIq: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2013
Change is the only Constance in life, hundreds of years ago, this woman would be burnt by the church if caught!
Now witchcraft is just one of the faiths of religion, shocked

An American actress, Carlton Gebbia says she is a witch, and people accept it like its no big deal.
It has been confirmed that she practices the Wicca religion.
She is the newest addition to tv show - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

hear her -
"It's my faith, my grandmother was a pagan, I was born into it. It's very personal and sacred to me."

and I ask - how long will it take for Africans to adapt this trend, since they like to copy copy the white man?

Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by liloelawwal(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2013
there is no big deal in being a wican or pegan,its ur personal choice n it depends on wat u do wit ur powers
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by Caseless: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
And this is happening in america that had at some point, in their history, killed witches and those with looks of a witch jst to get to where they're today. At some point, they thought getting the witches off their land could help them grow because they knew the witches were partitions to development then.
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by Caseless: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
liloelawwal: there is no big deal in being a wican or pegan,its ur personal choice n it depends on wat u do wit ur powers
u ar imposing ur opinion on everyone. If u think that, there is nothing wrong in being a wicca or pegan..that's ur opinion. U put it as if witches can come out here in nigeria and declare they'r witches and we'll celebrate them. What is right in the u.s might not b right in other places.
Afterall, dem say whites and blacks get winsh, we de use our own to destroy and dem dey use their own build cars, ships, planes etc.
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by BloggingIq: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
caseless: u ar imposing ur opinion on everyone. If u think that, there is nothing wrong in being a wicca or pegan..that's ur opinion. U put it as if witches can come out here in nigeria and declare they'r witches and we'll celebrate them. What is right in the u.s might not b right in other places.
Afterall, dem say whites and blacks get winsh, we de use our own to destroy and dem dey use their own build cars, ships, planes etc.

well said
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by BloggingIq: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
what is the world turning to?
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by wiegraf: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
caseless: u ar imposing ur opinion on everyone. If u think that, there is nothing wrong in being a wicca or pegan..that's ur opinion. U put it as if witches can come out here in nigeria and declare they'r witches and we'll celebrate them. What is right in the u.s might not b right in other places.

Apt username. What in the world are you on about??

YOU ARE THE ONE IMPOSING YOUR OPINION ON EVERYONE!!!
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
BloggingIq:

well said

Well said? Anyways, nigerian bloggers have never been known to have high iqs, so ur moniker and the other guy's is quite apt.

What's the difference between witchcraft and Christianity other than the object of worship and their myths?
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by Caseless: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
wiegraf:

Apt username. What in the world are you on about??

YOU ARE THE ONE IMPOSING YOUR OPINION ON EVERYONE!!!
i advice u read his post and then come back and read my post again.
If somebody said 'there is nothin wrong in being a witch', he must have generalised whr he ought not to have generalised. That's why i said he imposed his opinion ö us. If u ar of d conviction that witch-craft is cool , fine, that's ur opinion and u ar entitled to it. And i'm of d conviction that witchcraft is bad, this is my own opinion and it is also for me. If i say what i feel about witches/wicca is what evrybody shld hold against them , then, i'm encroaching on the right and opinion of others.
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by 4C2215131: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Each to his own.
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by wiegraf: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2013
caseless: i advice u read his post and then come back and read my post again.
If somebody said 'there is noththe wrong in being a witch', he must have generalised whr he ought not to have generalised. That's why i said he imposed his opinion ö us. If u ar of d conviction that witch-craft is cool , fine, that's ur opinion and u ar entitled to it. And i'm of d conviction that witchcraft is bad, this is my own opinion and it is also for me. If i say what i feel about witches/wicca is what evrybody shld hold against them , then, i'm encroaching on the right and opinion of others.

And you did not do the same or worse?

You read again and tell me exactly what is wrong with he said. Exactly where did he say all must follow his views or impose anything? You, on the other hand, generalized when you stated Nigerians don't celebrate it. I am Nigerian, no?
Re: The Face Of A Real Life Celebrity Witch by BloggingIq: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
one thing about life is that no matter what you do, if good or bad, there are always people who will support you.

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Collapse: US Army Fingered / Winners Chapel Has Started Preaching Against Sin / The Truth Reveealed To All Muslims- Imam Musa Magajiall Muslim Must Change To Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.